Round 1 Owner Polls, 2021 Topic

In BOTH of the last two years, 69% of the responses said a former winner would win the tournament.

This year, that number is down to 49%, even though a former winner did win in both of the past two years! Wonder if that's because of the expanded field?
6/8/2021 8:01 PM
Posted by ozomatli on 6/8/2021 8:01:00 PM (view original):
In BOTH of the last two years, 69% of the responses said a former winner would win the tournament.

This year, that number is down to 49%, even though a former winner did win in both of the past two years! Wonder if that's because of the expanded field?
Maybe the Field bet is due.
6/8/2021 8:30 PM
I want to feel good about my teams, then I look back at the past several months to see some real duds I've built for themes. I just don't know...
6/8/2021 10:45 PM
I really like my $120m hit types team. But at the same time I am still a little worried that it will go terribly wrong.
6/10/2021 11:18 AM
I liked these themes alot overall. Felt there were many different strategies that could work for each of them. Hardest part was finding which one to use, and then which players within that strategy. I always feel out of my element above $90m, but have enjoyed these builds. I always intend to build teams I'm sure will win, but I can't help myself and once again built teams that will be more "fun" that I hope will be competitive enough to win. Always lots of room for things to go sideways when drafting that way.
6/10/2021 1:15 PM
How do you feel about your chances after seeing everyone else's teams?
Votes: 29
(Last vote received: 6/16/2021 3:50 PM)
6/13/2021 6:36 PM
◂ Prev 12
Round 1 Owner Polls, 2021 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.