WIKILEAKS Topic

That is true.
12/13/2010 5:53 AM
Isnt it interesting that Michael Moore bailed out the Wikileaks guy?

He was not arrested for the Wikileaks. He was arrested for rape.

So in Moore's opinion if someone does something to politically harm George Bush they should have a get out of jail free card for any other violent crimes.

Amazing that this guy won an Oscar!
12/29/2010 8:07 PM
That post doesn't even make sense.
12/29/2010 11:40 PM
Let me talk slower so you can understand...

Michael Moore, the radical left wing movie producer, bailed out the Wikileaks guy.

He claims that the guy is doing important work and the rape charge is all political.

My Conclusion...Michael Moore is crazy!
12/30/2010 12:56 AM
Posted by zadnor on 12/29/2010 11:40:00 PM (view original):
That post doesn't even make sense.
You could apply this to any random swamp post and have at least a 50% chance of it being correct.
12/30/2010 3:27 AM
So do you agree in this case
12/30/2010 4:36 AM
Nonsense is nonsense regardless the speed of delivery.

That aside, the condescending nature of your post falls squarely into your broad definition of name-calling for which you are all too eager to chastise others.
12/30/2010 11:14 AM (edited)
Posted by zadnor on 12/30/2010 11:14:00 AM (view original):
Nonsense is nonsense regardless the speed of delivery.

That aside, the condescending nature of your post falls squarely into your broad definition of name-calling for which you are all too eager to chastise others.
There is a little name calling on my part, but it is based on the reality of Moore's actions.

Moore believes that Wikileaks guy is helping him politically by exposing American actions so he makes a 360 in his views, he was always very supportive of rape victims, and bails this buy out?
12/30/2010 5:40 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 12/30/2010 12:56:00 AM (view original):
Let me talk slower so you can understand...

Michael Moore, the radical left wing movie producer, bailed out the Wikileaks guy.

He claims that the guy is doing important work and the rape charge is all political.

My Conclusion...Michael Moore is crazy!
In Michael Moore's defense, the rape charge is entirely political. The initial judge threw the case out over the summer (after the Iraq war documents). A Swedish political official (presumably with some degree of coersion from the US), pushed for a different judge to reopen the case.
1/3/2011 8:38 AM
1 The rape charge was dropped for lack of evidence, but the molestation charges were never dropped.

2 The charges were refiled when a lawyer for the women who accused him filed for reinstatement, not the Swedish Government.

1/3/2011 5:58 PM
◂ Prev 123
WIKILEAKS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.