...The Dots...AWOL?... Topic

...big work project been keeping me working 6/7 day weeks with long days...barely have time to keep up with my teams much less post here...
9/25/2009 7:22 AM
Your employer needs to be aware that you cannot leave the Men of Constant Sorrow unchecked....these boys need your help and guidance. Sparky might be distributing random IP to your bullpen making them suffer. Your bench guys are wondering when you will ever put them in again...they just want to play. Work projects just may have to wait...
9/25/2009 9:34 AM
If a dunce like Arvidjosef can make 30minute brownies in 20 minutes, I don't understand why John can't use his dot powers to do 6 days work in 5.
9/25/2009 5:19 PM
...in the past 4 and a half months, i've lost 3 of the 6 people whose schedules and tasks i coordinate, including the recent exit with a 3 week early retirement notice of the person who trained on the new system for over 6 months to do server and sys admin work with me...no matter how many days' work i do in 1 day, it's not enough...no new hires in the newspaper business these days...
9/26/2009 8:57 AM
Well, you'll just have to kindly explain to them that if they don't get some new hires pronto, whatifsports' stock will plumet 11%, and Boogerlips (aka Chuck Norris) will haunt their closets at night. That should get the trick done!
9/26/2009 11:53 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By boogerlips on 9/26/2009...Boogerlips (aka Chuck Norris)..
All this time I thought your name had something to do with nasal discharge.

9/26/2009 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By JohnGPF on 9/26/2009...no new hires in the newspaper business these days...
There she is sitting there
Out behind the smoke house in her rocking chair
She don't do nothin'
She don't say nothin'
She don't feel nothin'
She don't know nothin'
Maybe she's crazy I don't know
But maybe that's why I love her so

Her papa was a midget
Her mama was a whore
Her grandad was a newsboy 'til he was eighty four
Man don't you think I know she hates me
Man don't you think I know that she's no good
If she knew how she'd be unfaithful to me
I think she'd kill me if she could
Maybe she's crazy I don't know
But maybe that's why I love her so

I'm not afraid of the greywolf
Who stalks through our forest at dawn
As long as I have her beside me
I have the strength to carry on

Today we will be married
And all the freaks that she knows will be there
And all the people from the village will be there
To congratulate us
I will carry her across the threshold
I will make dim the light
I will attempt to spend my love within her
But though I try with all my might
She will laugh at my mighty sword
She will laugh at my mighty sword
Why must everybody laugh at my mighty sword?
Lord, hep me if you will
Maybe we're both crazy, I don't know
Maybe that's why I love her so
9/26/2009 9:39 PM
...nice!!
9/27/2009 10:50 AM
...The Dots...AWOL?... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.