Just another little story... Topic

that i hope elicits a chuckle. i assume you, reading this, have also read my joan figgins story. So, i call Wendi this AM, and she surprises me with baseball and football chatter...yankees-red sox this week end, injuries on the football giants, when she asks,"how long have women been playing in the major leagues?" i reply,"there are no women playing in the major leagues." The silence is deafening. I ask, "what's wrong?" "Well then," she replies in quite the huff, you ARE cheating on me." I don't know what to say. "what are you talking about?" i ask. She replies, " so if there are no women in the major leagues, who the hell is Joan Figgins?"
9/25/2009 11:06 AM
How about: Lady Baldwin, Sadie McMahon, Pink Hawley, Lee Viau, and Luis (Louise) Tiant?
9/25/2009 11:14 AM
Bubbles Hargrave, Baby Doll Jacobson, Estel Crabtree, Chick Ghandal (or Hafey), Sherry MaGee, Lonie Smith...

Hmm, I wonder if there has been a theme league with all "girl" names?
9/28/2009 1:34 PM
Joannie Bench, Louise Gehrig, Edie Murray, Josie Morgan, Alexis Rodriguez, Ellen Trammell, Trish Speaker, Pauline Waner, Francis Robinson, Dawn Drysdale, Ginny Palmer, Demi Eckersley, Juanita Marichal and Mary Rivera....
9/28/2009 2:13 PM
Sandy Koufax, Carol Hardy, Minnie Minoso, Connie Mack, Mary Calhoun, Candy Maldonado, Ginger Beaumont, Florence Sullivan, Nellie Fox, Anna Compton, Buttercup Dickerson
9/28/2009 2:53 PM
Just another little story... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.