Is there some trick to using a "mop up" pitcher. Seems when I check this option, even if I'm losing by a run or 2, here comes the crappy mop up guy to put the game out of reach. What am I doing wrong?
9/26/2009 3:43 PM
You might find something here

Forum mop up search
9/26/2009 4:21 PM
The obvious solution is don't draft crappy pitchers. when people use crappy pitchers so they can skimp on innings they expect to lose a few games they should've won, it's the cost of doing business.
9/26/2009 4:32 PM
Rbow has a cheat code that allows him 9mil more to spend. The rest of us will just have to deal with our crappy pitchers.
9/26/2009 4:41 PM
ok I'll reveal the cheat code. take a few cents from your other players and give it to your Long B/Mopups. It's a good tradeoff most people are unwilling to make.
9/26/2009 4:54 PM
I rarely use a mop up. I only do if I have enough innings and a little extra money. Even then I usually set the pull to 5.
9/26/2009 4:55 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.