Careful with the Fielding Searches? Topic

I'm not positive but I think if you are using the new position-specific FPCT search tools, you won't get any results for players that didn't play that position.

For instance, I'm looking for Browns/Orioles 1Bmen and none of the awesome Sislers are showing up. Then I realize that I've got the FPCT and RRF tools still set to OF from a previous search. I changed those to 1B and got everyone to show up again.

Something tricky to watch for, or was I being retarded?
10/15/2009 8:58 AM
That's correct. If you choose to display an individual positions' fielding numbers, only players who played that position will show up in the results.
10/15/2009 11:22 AM
It's actually usefully set up... it allows you to search for players at one position rated in certain ways in other positions... quite nifty, actually.
10/15/2009 11:33 AM
Careful with the Fielding Searches? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.