Thoughts About Seble Topic

Alright guys, weigh in here...the folks in HD seems to think the guy is a gem, thus I ask you to please post your seble thoughts, thank you.
1/20/2010 12:17 PM
who is seble?
1/20/2010 1:19 PM
I'm looking for open and honest opinions here....we all know who he is and what he did here.
1/20/2010 1:36 PM
well if that was him I wish he would flush when he's done

and I hope he washed his hands because ewww
1/20/2010 1:46 PM
My thoughts about seble?

Our nbasim-rep hasn't spoken to us in months, and did so less than a dozen times in the last 6 months. He probably spoke to us an average of less than 2x a month over the last year, and most of those posts came from a 2 or 3 day period.

Do I have to spell it out for the guys at HD or can they read in to how I feel about him from that paragraph?
1/20/2010 4:01 PM
in all seriousness?

double talker
makes promises he doesnt deliver on
spends 0 time on this sim
and when he does things tend to get worse (look at the 08-09 player season release vis D ratings and position efficiency)
defensive
literal minded
block headed
petty

ruined the sim

I could go on

1/20/2010 4:16 PM
seble = Bigfoot

A lot of people think he exists, but no one has any proof.
1/22/2010 3:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jweb1510 on 1/22/2010seble = BigfootA lot of people think he exists, but no one has any proof.

thread winner!
1/22/2010 4:17 PM
Absolutely brilliant gentlemen, keep them coming.
1/23/2010 10:38 AM
an employee who's doing what his boss is asking him to do...

a few years ago when he was still working full-time on here, the game was evolving nicely, despite all the harsh criticism a lot of us threw at his face. He was still willing to listen and try some fixes.

now nothing, seems like management has all but dropped the NBA sim. Must be cash related, they have their people working where there's money to be made. This is a business. I don't have numbers but I'm sure if the NBA sim was as profitable as some other WIS games, it wouldn't have been swept under the rug like it has...
1/24/2010 7:04 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By bball_jones on 1/24/2010
now nothing, seems like management has all but dropped the NBA sim. Must be cash related, they have their people working where there's money to be made. This is a business. I don't have numbers but I'm sure if the NBA sim was as profitable as some other WIS games, it wouldn't have been swept under the rug like it has...
Hey bball, that doesn't make sense if the NFL sim has less customers than us. They just had an update, see the thread titled "WIS made a mistake and admitted it."

Seriously, how many running progressive and theme leagues are there in the NFL sim as compared to here? Do they run an annual tournament with at least 24 owners and 6 leagues?

Are they trying to **** people off here? Cuz they are doing a fine job of that.
1/24/2010 7:56 AM
I agree with everything in this thread so far about seble.

You can add in lazy and deceitful to monkee's list.

I don't want to call him incompetent though as that would be an insult to incompetent people.
1/24/2010 8:19 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By garyman on 1/24/2010
Quote: Originally Posted By bball_jones on 1/24/2010
Hey bball, that doesn't make sense if the NFL sim has less customers than us. They just had an update, see the thread titled "WIS made a mistake and admitted it."

Seriously, how many running progressive and theme leagues are there in the NFL sim as compared to here? Do they run an annual tournament with at least 24 owners and 6 leagues?

Are they trying to **** people off here? Cuz they are doing a fine job of that.

like i said, I don't have numbers, but if it's not about profit what is it?

I doubt Seble chooses his own agendas though.

I don't like any of what's been happening here in the last year n half but I can't imagine Seble is the main reason. His bosses are.
1/24/2010 10:44 AM
seble doesn't do himself any favors by completely ignoring us, though. That's been my main issue for the past year - the fact that he will not even check in on us and patronize us.
1/24/2010 10:53 AM
This post could not be converted. To view the original post's thread, click here.
1/24/2010 7:51 PM
123456 Next ▸
Thoughts About Seble Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.