Never been totally sure on this one and generally set it at normal. But which way up the spectrum would I go as far as agreesiveness is concerned if I wanted the sim to keep my players in despite foul trouble with danger of fouling out, I.E, keep them in there until they foul out? Conservative or aggresive?
5/16/2010 7:11 PM
Not sure which is considered conservative and which is considered aggresive essentially. Conservative as in leavethe players in or aggresive as in pull the players which or is it vice versa?
5/16/2010 7:12 PM
very aggressive is the way to go if you want to ignore foul trouble. It's the only way to get the high minute Wilts (the ones that can literally play 48+ mpg without any fatigue) to actually stay in the entire season... unless you're ridiculously lucky, anyway.

sometimes I leave it on normal... but if I have guys that play 3600+ minutes a season, I think about putting it on very aggressive.
5/16/2010 10:49 PM
Thanks ashamael. I have won titles by virtue of my drafting, but my managing skill is sorely lacking admittedly.
5/16/2010 11:48 PM
depending on the foul situations of my other players, I sometimes put it back on normal for the playoffs. If Wilt only plays 45 mpg in the playoffs and I win a title, I don't care. If he only plays 45 mpg during the regular season, I feel like I wasted money on his salary.
5/17/2010 12:46 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.