Mike T23: "MLK was ate up with VD." Topic

In another thread, our pal MikeT23 wrote "MLK was ate up with VD."

I asked him for any evidence of this and he BS'd for a while until he decided that it was "off topic" and would ignore it.,.. even though it was HE that introduced it to the topic. Go figure.

Anyway, Mike, here's your chance to dazzle us with your knowledge of MLK's genitals while remaining on topic. I'm sure everyone will be waiting with baited breath for you to uncover the incontrovertible evidence you've been holding back!

Fire away kiddo!
4/7/2011 4:33 PM
Bump for Mike.

I think everyone would agree that a complete lack of response would be a de facto admission of making **** up.

4/7/2011 4:59 PM
MLK was ate up by CtC. Connection to Communists.

He said "There are as many communists in the movement as eskimos in Florida". Then it turns out that 3 of his closest aids were members of the Communist party.
4/9/2011 9:03 PM
i bet there are at least 3 eskimos in florida.
4/9/2011 9:09 PM
The point of the comment was to assure people that there were no Communists in the orginization.

3 Communists? In America? How odd is that. A small group of people had 3 communists.
4/10/2011 2:25 AM
How odd is it that you didn't learn any lessons from the McCarthy era?
4/10/2011 7:41 AM
So lets just set the bar here....

A Congressman from Ohio takes part in WWII reencatments dressed as a Nazi. OK to bash him.

MLK had 3 actual communists in his orginization during the 60s. You cannot even bring this up in the context of his groups agenda.

Seems fair!
4/10/2011 1:54 PM
You didn't bring it up in "the context of his group's agenda" you pathetic ******* liar. You brought it up to smear him.
4/10/2011 3:44 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 4/10/2011 1:54:00 PM (view original):
So lets just set the bar here....

A Congressman from Ohio takes part in WWII reencatments dressed as a Nazi. OK to bash him.

MLK had 3 actual communists in his orginization during the 60s. You cannot even bring this up in the context of his groups agenda.

Seems fair!
"Tailgunner" Swamp??
4/10/2011 4:19 PM
Posted by antonsirius on 4/10/2011 3:44:00 PM (view original):
You didn't bring it up in "the context of his group's agenda" you pathetic ******* liar. You brought it up to smear him.
So again Re-enacters are evil, actual communists are smear tactics?

And you can sit there and say there is mothing unusual about Communists in a group in the 60s? That doesnt strike you as odd that top officaials in his group were actual Communists?

Nothing to see here folks...move on!
4/10/2011 4:21 PM
It strikes me as odd that you learned no lessons from the McCarthy era. Especially the lesson that bullshit guilt-by-association tactics do nothing but destroy your own reputation when you employ them.

Of course your reputation is already as low as it could possibly get, so I guess you have nothing to lose.
4/10/2011 5:17 PM
This isnt guilt by association.

This is a group in the 60s in America that has members in the upper echelon that are communists.

And this in no way strikes you as odd?
4/10/2011 5:41 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 4/10/2011 5:41:00 PM:
This isnt guilt by association.

Posted by swamphawk22 on 4/9/2011 9:03:00 PM:
MLK was ate up by CtC. Connection to Communists.
That is exactly guilt by association, you ******* liar. You're suckling at Robert Welch's dead teat and then spitting his rancid bile back all over this board - that is, when you're not busy sodomizing kittens and in turn spreading your *** wide for Satan's throbbing red bifurcated choad.

You are a waste of life.
4/10/2011 7:30 PM
Wow Anton, that seems a bit harsh.

It does point out that this is all about politics. I pointed out a small flaw in one of your icons and you flipped.

You cannot even discuss a simple political issue that does not fit in the framework of your world view.

Sad really.
4/10/2011 10:07 PM
I will have to admit I never heard this allogation. Who are these communists you speakof? Do they have names?
4/10/2011 11:27 PM
123 Next ▸
Mike T23: "MLK was ate up with VD." Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.