No Access To Defensive Matchups Double Teams Topic

I'm having an issue with my coaching office ability. I currently have no access to defensive matchups and do not have any ability to double team opposing players. Has anyone run into this situation before?
8/31/2020 2:18 PM
Posted by mikeyder on 8/31/2020 2:18:00 PM (view original):
I'm having an issue with my coaching office ability. I currently have no access to defensive matchups and do not have any ability to double team opposing players. Has anyone run into this situation before?
Is it a new league? Sometimes that happens. Send in a ticket, and they will fix it right away.
8/31/2020 2:21 PM
Hi Ben, we've played about 24 games so far. I believe I'm the only one experiencing the issue. Could you expand on what sending in a ticket means? Thanks for your time.
8/31/2020 7:52 PM
If you go to your locker and then under ‘my accounts‘ their should be an option to send a support ticket. Tell them the problem you are having and they should be able to fix it quickly. Hope this helps!
8/31/2020 7:58 PM
Thank you kindly Ben. I just sent it in. I'm in ok position for the regular season to get on without it, but come playoff time, not having full access to those features may play a role. Appreciate your help.
8/31/2020 8:19 PM
No Access To Defensive Matchups Double Teams Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.