Question for Bronx Topic

If the Chinese are going to run our country through their Democratic Party operatives, wouldn't it just be easier to cut out the middleman and become a vassal state of China?
12/8/2020 1:05 PM
I think China probably gets more international legitimacy if they run America as if the US is legitimate; there's probably some benefit to be had there. Of course, the downside is that the Republican party may win, despite having everything rigged against them, and heroically take our country back by fighting against the Chinese menace. So there's positives and negatives on both sides.

/s
12/8/2020 2:18 PM
Posted by tangplay on 12/8/2020 2:18:00 PM (view original):
I think China probably gets more international legitimacy if they run America as if the US is legitimate; there's probably some benefit to be had there. Of course, the downside is that the Republican party may win, despite having everything rigged against them, and heroically take our country back by fighting against the Chinese menace. So there's positives and negatives on both sides.

/s
I completely agree with this post except for the last letter.
12/8/2020 2:36 PM
RACIST!
12/8/2020 6:38 PM
Biden picked some guy to head HHS. First he pronounces his name wrong THEN says he'll be their new Secretary of "Health and Education."

HA HA! And this after he botched his Vice Presidents name! The next four years is gonna be a laugh fest. WHAT A BUFFOON!
12/8/2020 7:00 PM
Biden's gaffes are cute, in a friendly senile grandpa kind of way.

Biden's gaffes are "oops I accidentally did a racism"
Trump's gaffes are "oops I let a racism slip, oh well"
12/8/2020 7:40 PM
Posted by tangplay on 12/8/2020 7:40:00 PM (view original):
Biden's gaffes are cute, in a friendly senile grandpa kind of way.

Biden's gaffes are "oops I accidentally did a racism"
Trump's gaffes are "oops I let a racism slip, oh well"

THIS^^^^^
12/8/2020 7:44 PM
Trump can't even speak in complete sentences.
12/9/2020 12:26 AM
Biden has a stutter and stumbles over words occasionally before correcting himself.

This is more fake outrage because that’s all they have for the moment.
12/9/2020 7:27 AM
Question for Bronx Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.