Tulsi Gabbard Topic

Gabbard believes that those born as biological men should not be allowed to play women's sports. And somehow that is offensive in 2020. Leftists on twitter are ******. Any man who identifies as a woman being allowed to play women's sports? Sure sounds like a stance that the "party who believes in science" would take...lol. Laughable, this clown world keeps getting crazier. Props to Tulsi, easily the best Dem out there.
12/11/2020 4:10 PM
Pictures PLEASE!!!! BTW, I'm a liberal, I voted for Biden. I agree with Tulsi Gabbard. Many of us out here in the real America do as well.

Big hint: Those pics I mentioned........... she looks real good in white!

12/11/2020 4:26 PM
Assad's *****
12/11/2020 4:26 PM
It is so boring to see someone spending so much time trying to pick fights and divide opinion among Democrats as if that will somehow prove that conservatives are the wise ones.

forgetting about current events and humanity - such a dope.
12/11/2020 4:32 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 12/11/2020 4:11:00 PM (view original):
Gabbard believes that those born as biological men should not be allowed to play women's sports. And somehow that is offensive in 2020. Leftists on twitter are ******. Any man who identifies as a woman being allowed to play women's sports? Sure sounds like a stance that the "party who believes in science" would take...lol. Laughable, this clown world keeps getting crazier. Props to Tulsi, easily the best Dem out there.
Considering that transitioning is something backed by every credible scientific organization on earth today, the left is way closer to the science than the right is on this issue.

As for sports, I think the issue is super complicated and morally ambiguous. There's no winners. It's either effectively banning trans people from sports, or, in all likelihood, putting cis women at a disadvantage.

Tulsi's bill seems like it would do more harm than good. I would imagine that a solution would be more nuanced than a blanket ban on funds.

But to frame it as if it's a man playing women's sports is ******* stupid. Trans women are women.
12/11/2020 4:41 PM
Posted by dino27 on 12/11/2020 4:32:00 PM (view original):
It is so boring to see someone spending so much time trying to pick fights and divide opinion among Democrats as if that will somehow prove that conservatives are the wise ones.

forgetting about current events and humanity - such a dope.
#nailedit
12/11/2020 4:42 PM
Thank you.
12/11/2020 4:47 PM
Posted by tangplay on 12/11/2020 4:41:00 PM (view original):
Considering that transitioning is something backed by every credible scientific organization on earth today, the left is way closer to the science than the right is on this issue.

As for sports, I think the issue is super complicated and morally ambiguous. There's no winners. It's either effectively banning trans people from sports, or, in all likelihood, putting cis women at a disadvantage.

Tulsi's bill seems like it would do more harm than good. I would imagine that a solution would be more nuanced than a blanket ban on funds.

But to frame it as if it's a man playing women's sports is ******* stupid. Trans women are women.
How about transitioning for 8 year olds or really any non-adult? Most on the left seem to say go right ahead!

How about parents that do not assign a gender to their child and let their kids choose? Does that not harm the child?

I think science is pretty clear about the sexes.
12/11/2020 5:05 PM
It's the same as when you go about sexing your pot seedlings................ Does it have a pair hanging??
If so, it's a male.
Pull it out.

Don't try and pretend it's a female.
You'll end up with nothing but seedpods.

Same thing IMO.
You can't put a male in with a team of females............without unfortunate consequences.
And it ain't fair to the budders.
12/11/2020 5:29 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 12/11/2020 5:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 12/11/2020 4:41:00 PM (view original):

How about transitioning for 8 year olds or really any non-adult? Most on the left seem to say go right ahead!

How about parents that do not assign a gender to their child and let their kids choose? Does that not harm the child?

I think science is pretty clear about the sexes.
Do you think it's really easy now for an 8 year old to transition? 8 years old seems super young to me, can you give me people on the left who support that?

And don't use that Biden quote that was disproven; Biden says that he doesn't want to discriminate against all trans people, NOT that you should transition at 8 years old.

I'm not sure about parents who do not assign a gender to their child. Can you give me evidence, scientifically, of harm that this could do?

Not sure what you mean about science being clear about the sexes. Sex and gender are two different things. My XY chromosomes do not determine why I would wear a suit at a party, while someone of a different gender might wear a dress.
12/11/2020 5:34 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 12/11/2020 5:29:00 PM (view original):
It's the same as when you go about sexing your pot seedlings................ Does it have a pair hanging??
If so, it's a male.
Pull it out.

Same thing IMO.
You can't put a male in with a team of females............without unfortunate consequences.
Ok, but for someone who is a male athlete that transitions, is it fair to that person to effectively bar them from competing in whatever sport they are in? Probably not, right?

That's why the issue is complicated and morally ambiguous.
12/11/2020 5:36 PM
why is the fairness to the male athlete that transitions any more important than the fairness to the women he/she competes against? It is certainly not fair to them either.
It may not be the best answer but I'd rather be fair to the many than just the one.
12/11/2020 5:45 PM
Sure; again, my main point here is that the issue is more complicated than "boys shouldn't play girls sports" or whatever.

I don't know that Tulsi's bill is a good solution.
12/11/2020 5:53 PM
There's no easy answer. I haven't really looked at the bill, so I don't know exactly what it proposes.
12/11/2020 6:00 PM
Posted by tangplay on 12/11/2020 5:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 12/11/2020 5:29:00 PM (view original):
If so, it's a male.
Pull it out.

Same thing IMO.
Ok, but for someone who is a male athlete that transitions, is it fair to that person to effectively bar them from competing in whatever sport they are in? Probably not, right?

That's why the issue is complicated and morally ambiguous.
Life can’t always be exactly fair.
The issue doesn’t have to be seen as complicated.
12/11/2020 6:06 PM
12 Next ▸
Tulsi Gabbard Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.