Sisters of perpetual indulgence HUGE success in LA Topic

DODGERS: Sisters of perpetual indulgence "HUGE" success

(NPR) Dodgers owner and Chairman, Mark Walter, proclaimed the event at Dodger Stadium; involving the sisters of perpetual indulgence; a huge success with the fans. "We've heard nothing but good things" said Walter.
"For the first time in my life I could actually see the game" said season ticket holder and well known actor Danny Devito.

"I didn't have to wait in line for anything....except the woman's restroom. A bunch of men and nuns were in front of me" said Bunny "Butterfingers" McNeil; who stressed she was neither gay or Catholic. "Heck...I'm not even a Dodger fan" she said.

"For the first time I could hear the umpire. I could even hear myself breathing" said long time fan Moe Lester. Hot dog vendor Dick Swett was happy he was finally able to "sit down and enjoy the whole game."

Even the players were happy. "Only a few people booed me" said rookie Pickels Dilhoeffer; who was just called up from AAA earlier in the day. (Editors note: There were only a few people in the stands)

Notably absent from the festivities was former Biden administration Nuclear Waste Czar Sam Brinton. A member of the sisters of perpetual indulgence who calls himself "Sister Ray Dee O'Active," Mr. Brinton was unable to attend as he is currently being held in Montgomery County jail for multiple acts of theft, including designer women's clothing. "I was hoping Sam was gonna make the game." said home plate umpire Justin Side. "I was gonna let him hold my balls."

President and CEO Stan Kasten plans to follow up the triumph with more fan friendly activities including BUD LIGHT NITE...TARGET FOR TODDLERS and ADULT DISNEY DAY.

At publishing time, other groups being considered for honors at Dodger Stadium include...Knights of the Ku Klux Klan...Nation of Islam...Antifa...Janes Revenge...Americans Against Premature Christmas Decorations...People Against Crowds...and the Anti Candy Crush Invite Coalition.
6/17/2023 1:36 PM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 6/18/2023 1:33:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/18/2023 12:55:00 AM (view original):
I am so sick of this crap. and it aint gonna go away. these pervs are after your children

and if Anh-Busch fgoes under; too bad, so sad
CS - answer my questions about whether it is fair and proper to call trump a bum for his defaming the courage and worth of McCain and anyone who enlisted.

I’ll keep reminding you.

and second - why is Jesus anything special compared to regular people sacrificing their lives without anything to gain for themselves. What they do is for others only and they could be rubbed out when they die.

This is what happens when you so unceremoniously tell people that they are going to hell and describe it as unbearable torture for eternity.
You get a whole lot of truth that you can’t handle.
*This is what happens when you so unceremoniously tell people that they are going to hell and describe it as unbearable torture for eternity. *

If die without Christ, that is where you are going. I don't care if you are offended by that. The Bible says that. so take it up with God.

You are kinda boring. Got something to say without sounding like a ten year old? Ok.

If not, just go away
6/18/2023 7:17 AM (edited)
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/18/2023 7:17:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 6/18/2023 1:33:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/18/2023 12:55:00 AM (view original):
I am so sick of this crap. and it aint gonna go away. these pervs are after your children

and if Anh-Busch fgoes under; too bad, so sad
CS - answer my questions about whether it is fair and proper to call trump a bum for his defaming the courage and worth of McCain and anyone who enlisted.

I’ll keep reminding you.

and second - why is Jesus anything special compared to regular people sacrificing their lives without anything to gain for themselves. What they do is for others only and they could be rubbed out when they die.

This is what happens when you so unceremoniously tell people that they are going to hell and describe it as unbearable torture for eternity.
You get a whole lot of truth that you can’t handle.
*This is what happens when you so unceremoniously tell people that they are going to hell and describe it as unbearable torture for eternity. *

If die without Christ, that is where you are going. I don't care if you are offended by that. The Bible says that. so take it up with God.

You are kinda boring. Got something to say without sounding like a ten year old? Ok.

If not, just go away
You are such a friggin one trick pony coward.
You have the indecency to tell people that they are going to hell. If that is your god then you are praying to a monster and you are a monster to believe it.
have you ever listened to the cautionary - don’t believe everything someone tells you.

Again CS -
1. Tell me why you are too scared shirtless to admit that only a BUM would call McCain a loser for being captured and surviving permanently crippling torture for years And only a cowardly lyin would refuse to call someone a bum who schemed to get out of military service and calls out veterans as Suckers. And people vote for that?????????

2. You won’t explain why a deity has more courage then an 18 year old kid fighting in Vietnam or Afghanistan or police officers running in to save kids from machine gun deaths with vests that may or may not work and the other examples I gave.
What you are getting is your challenge. You are not up for it.
You never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

3. Where does it EXPLICITLY say that people who believe in “the father” but not Jesus as “the son”
get delivered to a fiery hell.
Explicit - not something which could be interpreted.

Don’t you dare tell people they are going to hell in sports forums. If you want to put flyers in between windshield wipers have a ball but you might say that I will fight fire with fire.

Views like yours destroy the world.

So answer the questions or get your shine box
You can spew it out but you can’t take it.
6/18/2023 9:26 AM (edited)

When God tells me that himself, I will reconsider my position. When it comes from you, it doesn't mean anything to me.
6/18/2023 8:22 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/18/2023 8:22:00 PM (view original):

When God tells me that himself, I will reconsider my position. When it comes from you, it doesn't mean anything to me.
Can CS please explain to me why Jesus spent 3 weeks fishing when he came back from the dead.
im not being sacrilegious. Were there not more important things to do like marching up Main Street to Pontus Pilate and telling him to his face that you can’t keep a good man down. EtcEtcErc etc.

6/18/2023 9:01 PM
Posted by DougOut on 6/18/2023 9:16:00 PM (view original):

54:43NOW PLAYING

A Biblical Response to the ‘Transing’ of America | Romans 1:18-28 | Gary Hamrick

I didn’t listen to it but going on the title I think it is being accurate to simply realize that homosexuality was always present everywhere throughout the history of mankind and same for trans people who just got put into the gay category until more recent times.

The Old Testament violenced it while there is no comment in the New Testament which is not significant to me as implying acceptance of some degree. Sometimes silence is not acquiescence.
6/18/2023 10:31 PM
Posted by DougOut on 6/18/2023 11:19:00 PM (view original):

54:43NOW PLAYING

A Biblical Response to the ‘Transing’ of America | Romans 1:18-28 | Gary Hamrick

Why don’t you do a brief summary.
6/18/2023 11:58 PM

Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.”

“He that trusts in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walks wisely, he shall be delivered.”

this is clearly demonstrated here. Over and over. Your ears are plugged
6/19/2023 1:47 AM
Pot meet Kettle.
6/19/2023 7:49 AM
Hopefully you recognize the difference between the issues of how to handle the complexities with minors vs attitudes towards overall trans rights.
6/19/2023 9:44 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/19/2023 1:47:00 AM (view original):

Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.”

“He that trusts in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walks wisely, he shall be delivered.”

this is clearly demonstrated here. Over and over. Your ears are plugged
Unable to answer my questions.
run for your life.
I gave you real questions not bull shiit.
you will be reminded to seek truth.

A man who runs for his life when asked to admit that trump is a bum for insisting that the Americans who enlist are suckers.
And has said timecand again that a brave enlisted man John McCain who was captured and disabled and disfigured is not a hero because he was captured and over years of torture gave the enemy nothing - he is called a loser and not a hero.

If you can’t call trump a bum - you goopa be as stupid as stupid can get to talks about one self as wise.
I pity you fool.
6/19/2023 9:53 AM (edited)
123 Next ▸
Sisters of perpetual indulgence HUGE success in LA Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.