Researching pitchers hitting stats Topic

I'm thinking about starting a theme based around the top hitting pitchers of all time and wanted to ask the audience if there is a quick and easy way to search hitting stats for pitchers.

With Ohtani now available as a pitcher this might just work!

Thank you in advance.
6/16/2023 2:59 PM
in the pitcher search there are fields called Hitting: AVG, Hitting: OBP and Hitting SLG
6/16/2023 3:20 PM
I'm looking for actual hitting stats by pitchers. The stats you quoted are hitting stats "against" pitchers.
6/20/2023 8:32 AM
what I quoted was what you asked for. hence the word "Hitting". if you look at the menus in the search you will see these near the bototm.
6/20/2023 9:04 AM
Posted by 06gsp on 6/16/2023 3:20:00 PM (view original):
in the pitcher search there are fields called Hitting: AVG, Hitting: OBP and Hitting SLG
This
6/20/2023 10:51 AM
I see it now. Thanks for pointing that out!

Wish it went a little further with pitchers hitting stats but that's a good starting point.
6/20/2023 5:17 PM
Just curious - is there a way to make the pitcher version of Ohtani be the first player off the bench as a pinch hitter? Is there a way to get the player hierarchy to do that? That might help with your proposed theme league to have pitchers be at the top of the pinch hitter chart.
6/26/2023 2:57 PM
you cant add pitchers to the pinch hit hierarchy. pitchers will start getting used as pinch hitters for the pitcher if there's no one else available, so i guess you could put all your bench players on rest, but that would obviously have other negative implications.
6/26/2023 4:43 PM
Researching pitchers hitting stats Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.