Deleting an expired card? Topic

Any ideas? I got a new bank card and it wont let me input the new info without first deleting the old one......which I cant figure out how to do

help
5/13/2024 8:23 PM
RaginIrish,

First you need to go to your account menu. To get to your account menu if you are using the desktop browser version of GD,* look in the upper right corner next to the notification bell, you will see your avatar or if you don't have an avatar you'll see the generic head and shoulders avatar. Click on that and your account menu will pop up. Then click on "Account Settings." The next screen is your "Personal Information" screen and in the top middle section you will see "Summary" . . . click on "Summary" and there you will see any saved credit cards. On each saved credit card you will see "Delete" in blue text . . . click that to delete that card.

*If you are using the mobile version on a phone, then the way to get to your account menu is a little different. In the upper left of any GD screen, next to the WhatIfSports logo, you will see a generic menu button that looks like three short horizontal lines stacked on top of each other like an icon for 3 pancakes. Click that to bring up your account menu. Then click on "Account Settings." The next screen is your "Personal Information" screen and here you have to again click on the 3 pancakes icon in the upper left corner, next to the SportsHub logo. Then a pop-up menu appears and you will see "Summary" near the top of that menu. Click on "Summary" and there you will see any saved credit cards. On each saved credit card you will see "Delete" in blue text . . . click that to delete that card.
5/14/2024 12:15 AM (edited)
thanks got it
5/14/2024 7:59 AM
Deleting an expired card? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.