new season start).

I am new at this and just wanted to hear
from some of the coaches in the Knight
World to see what teams are at the top
of the DIII Rankings and what teams
are looking good for the new season.

3/25/2010 8:36 PM
who won DIII Championship.
If its not over what teams are still playing.
3/26/2010 6:24 PM
It ended. Becker won it all. If you stick around a while, you'll see the teams that are better than others, year in and year out. Stick around.
3/26/2010 7:13 PM
Becker dismantled first timer Texas, Dallas. UTD's coach has since been on a month long drinking binge but is expected to return with a rekindled focus and determination to cut down the nets at a future National Championship.
4/2/2010 4:09 PM
Actually, during his drinking binge, he contracted Ghonneria and Syphilis and he has been itching his funny spots for a month or so...the cream has kicked in and he is ready to go, hoping none of his team shared his jock strap before Becker stole it.
4/2/2010 6:34 PM
UTD coach has gotten really nervous during recruiting, signing 3 shooting guards. I think the white wash of losing the championship game is taking its toll on UTD
4/3/2010 10:29 AM
All part of the plan boys. Losing 5K in a pull down attempt didn't help though. Now that I've got the VD's under control we're ready to rock and roll. Im sure glad that I stuck to my rule of not dating students otherwise we might have some problems this season. Alumni aren't off limits though. Happy Easter, Ward Smith, you might want to go see your doctor.
4/5/2010 3:22 PM
Well played, Sir. Well played.
4/5/2010 6:22 PM
DIII Teams To Beat Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.