I just noticed i'm 11 games into my FSU season having 0 minutes of SH time for everyone the whole year. No one was in yellow on the midterms, all but one had over a 3.0. (kinda like how my experience at Florida State was). I only have one freshman, I returned 10. The freshman was at a 3.3 after 7 games. Should I let it ride at this point or do I need to get some SH time in?
4/6/2012 12:31 PM
what was his hs gpa? if it was over 3 and he's pulling over 3.3, i would let it ride...though, you may want a safety net just in case bc gpa is one of those ratings that you just never know...
4/6/2012 1:07 PM
3.75. Seems like with one that good I should be safe for 3 more games.
4/6/2012 1:25 PM
Yeah I bet you are ok.  Good GPA in HS freshmen like that rarely need too much SH.  But the 3.8 HS kids are rare.
4/6/2012 4:09 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.