To those in the Phelan Southern Conference D2 Topic

I forgot to renew my team and lost it. My fault I know, but I have really list interest and time to actually play the game. I guess I am going to quit HD. I coached at Lane for many seasons. Since my team is gone, so am I. Thought I would at least say bye, so Bye everyone.
11/5/2012 9:51 AM
Posted by pitino27 on 11/5/2012 9:51:00 AM (view original):
I forgot to renew my team and lost it. My fault I know, but I have really list interest and time to actually play the game. I guess I am going to quit HD. I coached at Lane for many seasons. Since my team is gone, so am I. Thought I would at least say bye, so Bye everyone.
Sad to see you go, pitino. Sucks that someone applied for your job before you could renew. Going to be strange not seeing you in the Southern anymore. Best of luck w/ everything, you've been a great coach.
11/7/2012 11:34 AM
so long pitino! i know how the loss of interest goes... you never know, in 6 months you might get that itch, and come on back. 
11/7/2012 12:11 PM

We never really talked, but sucks to lose one of the greatest coaches in the DII game, hope you come back someday.

11/7/2012 8:43 PM
Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words and best of luck to you all. You're right, billy g, you never know! I may come back 6 months down the road haha.
11/9/2012 10:05 PM
Miss you - you were my measuring stick.
11/9/2012 10:57 PM
To those in the Phelan Southern Conference D2 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.