Defense 50 High   Stamina 62 Average
Shot Blocking 38 High   Durability 57 Low
Low-post 25 High   FT Shooting   High

99 WE 
What do you guys think about him?
8/17/2013 6:17 PM
He'll be a nice addition to your team
8/17/2013 6:27 PM
he's a nice player. IMO you are taking a risk posting a thread like this - someone else recruiting in your area might see this and notice a player maybe they missed before, especially if you are possibly weak to losing a battle... I'd delete it...
8/17/2013 7:05 PM
So your question was, "is he good?"

He's alright.  Make a solid PF, if the highs are high enough he could be good.

Also, I'd second what dacj said.  Now anybody in the country can search for those specific ratings and even if they haven't FSSed that state they'll know this guy's potentials.  No reason to give your opponents an advantage like that.

8/17/2013 7:58 PM
four out of the last five years your team has made it to at least the sweet sixteen and you're not sure of this guy's ability?  He's fine, but nothing I would get overly excited for.  I think what I like best about him is his WE.  That makes him a bit more intriguing
8/17/2013 9:41 PM
All day
8/18/2013 10:28 AM
At worst, he'll be a solid player for you. If 2 out of REB, DEF, and LP are high-high, you've found a good one.
8/18/2013 8:38 PM
Posted by milwood on 8/17/2013 9:41:00 PM (view original):
four out of the last five years your team has made it to at least the sweet sixteen and you're not sure of this guy's ability?  He's fine, but nothing I would get overly excited for.  I think what I like best about him is his WE.  That makes him a bit more intriguing
I don't think having a lot of experience means you can't ask a question like this once in awhile. I've played this game a lot and occasionally I see a guy I'm on the borderline about or maybe see something I really like enough to miss the big picture. A second opinion can be helpful.
8/18/2013 10:05 PM
agree, poncho. I've been playing since 2004 and I still ask questions in the Forum
8/19/2013 3:38 AM
Well, I signed him.  See if I can make it back to the sweet 16 again!
8/19/2013 1:25 PM
D-II recruit that i have a ? bout Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.