This place is toxic.... Topic

beat me to it possum... the your and you're thing drives me nuts. Pet peeve of mine.
6/14/2016 7:58 PM
gee I must be a Clown....oh my how will I sleep tonight with those large shoes and make up
6/14/2016 8:14 PM
Don't forget about that big pink wig. Probably is pretty itchy.
6/14/2016 8:37 PM
nope already wear it..and orange of course,,too many people wanting to play with sticks up arse for pink
6/14/2016 9:16 PM
Posted by tannermcc on 6/14/2016 9:54:00 AM (view original):
Really embarrassing to come to the forums is see such vile negativity.

Does anymore remember the last beta at all? The first season of beta was COMICALLY bad. Every player reached their potential after one season and the overall talent level was ABSURDLY high. Like half of D1 prospects could max out most of their categories. It took multiple test seasons until they got even close to what it is today and even then once it was released it was still not great for a few months.

Personally I miss the old pre-potential HD where you could recruit a 99 we guy with 20 in everything and make him whatever you wanted him to be.Now its moreso finding the guy who will become what you want instead of being able to use practice to make them how you want. Each system is different and has their merits.

Is literally anything good after its first test?
"Personally I miss the old pre-potential HD where you could recruit a 99 we guy with 20 in everything and make him whatever you wanted him to be. Now its moreso finding the guy who will become what you want instead of being able to use practice to make them how you want.."

This Id vote for this back. I originally left because of the job hiring process for bigger d1 schools I hated the fact they would rather have a sim then the best human applying. I could work with the rest but it never changed. I came back years later and it is still the same except I can no longer use boosters(no fun).
6/15/2016 3:54 PM
If HD designated one world as pre-potential, leave recruiting as it is since it's NOT a major problem anyway, and fire coaches that deserve it (no matter how long they've been a customer), I'd be the FIRST in line without a doubt.
6/15/2016 7:36 PM
Posted by Benis on 6/14/2016 7:58:00 PM (view original):
beat me to it possum... the your and you're thing drives me nuts. Pet peeve of mine.
Mine too, especially when someone uses it wrong while calling someone else an idiot. Another one is "loose" instead of "lose". "I hate it when I loose a game I should have won" or "At least we didn't loose to the Patriots"...stuff like that.

I swear those two are the most common errors in spelling that I see on any message board.
6/15/2016 7:40 PM
Me to - LOL

misspelling of "too" intended :)
6/15/2016 7:45 PM
I dunno, messing up their, there, and they're is pretty egregious as well...
6/15/2016 7:56 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 6/14/2016 7:58:00 PM (view original):
What does "hope day is equal to iq" mean?
I think referring to dac having said "have a great day."
6/15/2016 7:58 PM
Yup the their, there thing is big for me too.

I just don't think people realize that it makes you look like an idiot when you make these kinds of mistakes.
6/15/2016 8:01 PM
Posted by Benis on 6/15/2016 8:02:00 PM (view original):
Yup the their, there thing is big for me too.

I just don't think people realize that it makes you look like an idiot when you make these kinds of mistakes.
for a more complete review of grammar

1. "their, there" should be in quotes

2. "Yup" is not a word.

3. "People" is plural. The sentence should, therefore, go on to refer to what makes "them" look like an idiot.

4. "kinds of mistakes" is poor diction. It would be better expressed in a variety of other ways, including replacing the word "kinds" with "types".

5. "it" is singular and does not go with plural "kinds" of mistakes.

those would be initial notes on the grammar of this post. My personal view is that posts that are sufficiently grammatical to be well understood are fine in this medium

Have fun!
6/15/2016 9:22 PM
Hmmm not sure I agree with #5
6/15/2016 9:27 PM
Posted by tannermcc on 6/14/2016 9:54:00 AM (view original):
Really embarrassing to come to the forums is see such vile negativity.

Does anymore remember the last beta at all? The first season of beta was COMICALLY bad. Every player reached their potential after one season and the overall talent level was ABSURDLY high. Like half of D1 prospects could max out most of their categories. It took multiple test seasons until they got even close to what it is today and even then once it was released it was still not great for a few months.

Personally I miss the old pre-potential HD where you could recruit a 99 we guy with 20 in everything and make him whatever you wanted him to be.Now its moreso finding the guy who will become what you want instead of being able to use practice to make them how you want. Each system is different and has their merits.

Is literally anything good after its first test?
Pre potential days.............when I thought I was a good coach....and work ethic was the hardest attribute to recruit lol
6/16/2016 8:14 AM
Posted by Benis on 6/15/2016 9:27:00 PM (view original):
Hmmm not sure I agree with #5
You are right. My error.
6/16/2016 8:27 AM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
This place is toxic.... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.