Returning unused seasons for refund or credit Topic

I just discovered I could refund unused seasons (I had 2 remaining). I was only able to get WiS credit for them (probably because I am a no-good freeloader and haven't had to pay in a while) but those credits are then transferable as well (and useful for any WiS product not just HD apparently).

Just an FYI to anyone else on their way out that has unused seasons and might want to see someone get to use them for something...
10/6/2016 12:56 AM
I gave mine to colonels - since I won't be around to shitpost anymore I figure he can handle it...
10/6/2016 1:13 AM
Maybe enough users could give them to Tarek that he could buy the company back from wis.
10/6/2016 1:26 AM
New guy here. Have had ups and downs in Season 1, but have enjoyed the ride.

I can tell you what isn't enjoyable--the bitter, sometimes vile, and unfortunately predictable message board behavior by some.

I totally get that this was the playground for many of you for many years. I have been way, way too locked in to many sims and games (ESPN COLLEGE TOWN, ANYONE?) over the years and also struggle to deal with changes by companies to something I've invested a ton of time in.

It's a shame that there are so many SIM AI spots in these worlds. I wish I had friends who were into this as I am. But if anyone wants to bequeath the same enjoyment they had from this game to others, here's some advice--keep the missile-launches to a minimum. Otherwise the newbies are going to ask themselves what they are doing with their time.

Just one man's opinion. I know posting this may lead to targeted strikes. But I'm just throwing it out there.
10/6/2016 8:30 AM
Just to think this through... doesn't that mean HD credits are usable throughout the site? Meaning I could buy a 10 pack right now on HD credits, then immediately ask for them to refund that purchased 10 pack to site credits that can be used on any game?
10/6/2016 8:46 AM
Posted by jsajsa on 10/6/2016 8:46:00 AM (view original):
Just to think this through... doesn't that mean HD credits are usable throughout the site? Meaning I could buy a 10 pack right now on HD credits, then immediately ask for them to refund that purchased 10 pack to site credits that can be used on any game?
no idea
10/6/2016 8:51 AM
#stayclassy
10/6/2016 9:59 AM
Bbeebe17, I like your efforts. Good luck.
10/6/2016 11:52 AM
Posted by Bbeebe17 on 10/6/2016 8:30:00 AM (view original):

I can tell you what isn't enjoyable--the bitter, sometimes vile, and unfortunately predictable message board behavior by some.

I totally get that this was the playground for many of you for many years. I have been way, way too locked in to many sims and games (ESPN COLLEGE TOWN, ANYONE?) over the years and also struggle to deal with changes by companies to something I've invested a ton of time in.

It's a shame that there are so many SIM AI spots in these worlds. I wish I had friends who were into this as I am. But if anyone wants to bequeath the same enjoyment they had from this game to others, here's some advice--keep the missile-launches to a minimum. Otherwise the newbies are going to ask themselves what they are doing with their time.

Just one man's opinion. I know posting this may lead to targeted strikes. But I'm just throwing it out there.
+1
10/6/2016 11:58 AM
Posted by Bbeebe17 on 10/6/2016 8:30:00 AM (view original):

While well stated this ignores the history of wis ignoring its HD base and users lacking any sort of genuine voice, people who feel silenced just may begin shouting. It's encouraging to see new staff asking questions to the community, if continued and thorough efforts like this had been made over the past few years the sky might not be allegedly falling like it is portrayed today.
10/6/2016 12:05 PM
Posted by jsajsa on 10/6/2016 8:46:00 AM (view original):
Are they doing it only for 'purchased' seasons or all seasons?

If you paid for a 10 pack and want to refund 8 of them, that is different than trying to refund credits earned.
10/6/2016 1:45 PM
I probably bought the seasons with reward points - not sure how it works for other credits
10/6/2016 3:10 PM
Posted by dacj501 on 10/6/2016 1:13:00 AM (view original):
I gave mine to colonels - since I won't be around to shitpost anymore I figure he can handle it...
Very cool of you Daryl (sp?)...thanks man...the best part is I don't have to use it on HD! One NBA sim season it is...thanks again and take care.
10/6/2016 5:40 PM
I sent a ticket again, they wouldn't let me convert built up money toward HD toward Hardball Dynasty, meanwhile dozens if not hundreds of Hardball teams sit empty in worlds waiting to fill.
10/6/2016 6:05 PM
Returning unused seasons for refund or credit Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.