Thanks for the Fun Topic

after 10 years, time to say G-Bye.
Down to just a team or two from 7.
I have enjoyed playing against lots of you over the years. Just don't have the interest any more really.
This isn't really a hate thread on 3.0 even tho I really have nothing good to say about it.
It's been a great past time that 2 of my sons and I have enjoyed for the last decade.
To those of you left that I have played with on this ID or Zags. It's been a pleasure. Really
1/23/2017 12:33 AM
I don't believe we have crossed paths, but just want to say I'm glad you had a good time here, and I'll try to do a hell of a lot better with the zags as I'm doing now. Cheers, and may you return in a few months with newfound interest.
1/23/2017 1:20 AM
I have played you under both your usernames. This game will be less one more great Coach.

mizzou, best of luck to you in your future, and may God Bless!
Tom
1/23/2017 7:47 AM
Best of luck, Mizzou. Mount Ida and UMPI had some great battles when the NAC in Allen was the premier D3 conference in all of HD.
1/23/2017 8:40 AM
Miss you and all my MVC-Allen mates! Creighton & Wichita State carrying the conference were some good times.
1/23/2017 2:29 PM
Mizzou you have always been a real class act, you're going to be missed. Best of luck!
1/23/2017 10:39 PM
Had a great time with you in Rupp DII. I am not far behind.
1/24/2017 9:13 AM
Bummer to see good coaches leave.

But hopefully this can cheer everyone up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGY3E2ZdhlM
1/24/2017 9:32 AM
good luck to you, I'm still hanging in there with 8 teams, down from 11 prior to the big changes to the game. I have no plans to leave any time soon completely, mostly trying to find the right balance with time / timing of the seasons vs what is the right number of teams to comfortably play. I'm trying to slowly drop teams until I find that comfort level again. I still enjoy setting up rosters / rotations, shot distributions, practice plans, etc same as always, so I plan at least for now to keep participating.

The good news that I see when I drop in on the forums, I'm hoping that some of the calls for advanced stats, or +/-. or maybe nba.com like lineup stats, off/def rtgs's etc, RPM's, TS%, etc get heard. I know a fair amount about all these types of stats, if any of the mods / designers on this site care to pick my brain, I'd be glad to help. IMO that could really increase the popularity of the game, as I would have to think the 'stat geek' crowd is sort of the target audience.

Take care Zags.
1/24/2017 9:38 AM
Posted by Benis on 1/24/2017 9:32:00 AM (view original):
Bummer to see good coaches leave.

But hopefully this can cheer everyone up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGY3E2ZdhlM
Epic
1/24/2017 5:31 PM
Been a pleasure Zags. Godspeed.
1/24/2017 7:02 PM
It was great competing against you. Not so much on the court but uconn vs bc recruiting. You usually bested me of course. Best of luck in your next endeavor.
1/24/2017 8:38 PM
Thanks for the Fun Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.