Redshirt ineligible Topic

I'm in the less SH minutes is better camp, but I'd have upped that to at least 15, maybe 18 (from 7) with a 1.7 midterm. Since he's redshirting already it won't do much harm to your team long-term, but that's a bit of a pain.
4/10/2017 2:32 PM
I did. Just not enough.
4/10/2017 2:36 PM
Certainly not blaming anyone. I just saw some SH debates and it appeared I was in the "too many SH minutes" camp. Now I'm in the "Dammit, not enough minutes. My guy is ineligible!!!" camp.
4/10/2017 2:52 PM
that sucks, but at the same time, you can't waste tons of minutes on all your players by setting your minutes to the lowest common denominator. would you rather lose 1 guy every 10 seasons or so or compromise growth on all your players every season?
4/10/2017 6:55 PM
Meh, I want to find the sweet spot.

For the record, he did improve last night.
4/11/2017 7:14 AM
general tactic here, in my view, is to scrimp generally but hit with big SH minutes if midterms show an issue
4/11/2017 9:01 AM
◂ Prev 12
Redshirt ineligible Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.