Inglorious end ... Topic

Let's play this out.

Scenario 1
You forget to renew your team and someone else takes the job. You're SOL here. Move on.

Scenario 2
You forget to renew your team and no one takes the job. Either from under qualification or no one wants it. CS reinstates you to your team at end of Job period.

How many times do you think scenario 2 is really going to come up? You're still running a huge risk that someone takes your team so its not like people are going to stop caring about renewing or stop thinking it's necessary because WIS will reinstate them automatically.

I don't see CS being bombarded with requests to deal with situations like this. Nor do I think it should be difficult to manage.

Is there something in the code that makes it literally IMPOSSIBLE to put Trrr in his old Indiana job? Is the code written in sanskrit and no one knows how to read/fix it anymore? If so, then I guess that's something the developers would need to fix and would be beyond CS's capabilities. In which case, let's just end the thread now.
4/18/2017 10:40 AM
Does anyone understand what "precedent" means?

How many people have forgotten to renew and just said "Bah, screw it. I got other things to do" and didn't bother to come here to announce their departure? Or just take another team and say "Dammit. I screwed up"?

None of you have any clue, nor do I, how often this happens. FOX loses one user by sticking to the rules/policies and avoids potential future headaches. How will they replace that .25 per day?

Benis, way too long, didn't bother. Did you say "Thems the breaks"? Because that's appropriate here.
4/18/2017 10:44 AM
Yeah I'm in the legal field I understand precedent. You don't seem to understand when precedents are applicable.
4/18/2017 10:51 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/18/2017 10:44:00 AM (view original):

How many people have forgotten to renew and just said "Bah, screw it. I got other things to do" and didn't bother to come here to announce their departure? Or just take another team and say "Dammit. I screwed up"?

None of you have any clue, nor do I, how often this happens. FOX loses one user by sticking to the rules/policies and avoids potential future headaches. How will they replace that .25 per day?

Benis, way too long, didn't bother. Did you say "Thems the breaks"? Because that's appropriate here.
Wasn't really even talking to you Spud Jr. But thank you for the endless supply of helpful posts.
4/18/2017 10:52 AM
This is like a junior high popularity contest.

If spud were asking for his team back, how many of you line up to support him? After all, do we know if he simply forgot to renew? If you're not a liar, you say "Not me!!!"

Does anyone understand that?
4/18/2017 10:55 AM
Posted by Benis on 4/18/2017 10:53:00 AM (view original):

Wasn't really even talking to you Spud Jr. But thank you for the endless supply of helpful posts.
Do you think your long-winded nonsense was helpful? Delusional much?
4/18/2017 10:56 AM
Benis' response was intelligent. Yours was...not so much. You're either a troll or just stupid. Either way go away.
4/18/2017 10:58 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/18/2017 10:56:00 AM (view original):

My 'long-winded nonsense' was 191 words. You crank out more than that on here by the time you finish your morning coffee.
4/18/2017 10:59 AM
We've been thru this. Don't count on me going away.

And, BTW, benis' long-winded response was some hypothetical. Waste of bandwidth. At least that's what was said when I posted a much shorter, concise hypothetical.
4/18/2017 11:00 AM
BTW, your support of benis is more junior high popularity contest.

"I like benis. I don't like you. You're stupid!"

Moron.
4/18/2017 11:01 AM
Posted by Benis on 4/18/2017 10:59:00 AM (view original):

My 'long-winded nonsense' was 191 words. You crank out more than that on here by the time you finish your morning coffee.
LOL. You counted the words? That's stupid in itself.
4/18/2017 11:01 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/18/2017 11:01:00 AM (view original):
BTW, your support of benis is more junior high popularity contest.

"I like benis. I don't like you. You're stupid!"

Moron.
Good one.

Don't worry everyone, MikeT is here! He has all the answers!
4/18/2017 11:02 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/18/2017 11:01:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Benis on 4/18/2017 10:59:00 AM (view original):

LOL. You counted the words? That's stupid in itself.
Uh no. I copied it into MS Word and it told me how many words there were. It was super duper difficult and took all of 3 seconds. Slightly less than it should take to resolve this situation of restoring someone back to their team.
4/18/2017 11:03 AM
I've actually stayed out of this forum. There wasn't much whining and crying. I ignored this one for days, only commenting that low level CS has always been terrible, until the actual whining and crying about how unjust this situation became unbearable.

Want me to stay away? Stop whining and crying about how WifS is screwing over users. If it bothers you so much, stop giving them money.
4/18/2017 11:04 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/18/2017 11:00:00 AM (view original):
We've been thru this. Don't count on me going away.

And, BTW, benis' long-winded response was some hypothetical. Waste of bandwidth. At least that's what was said when I posted a much shorter, concise hypothetical.
You post nothing of intelligence. You're a dumb person that thinks that you have valuable opinions. All you do is hijack threads. I'm starting a new thread about this bc you can't stay on topic.
4/18/2017 11:05 AM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...13 Next ▸
Inglorious end ... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.