Inglorious end...w/out trolls Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
So you believe WifS should set a new precedent and give users their team back if they fail to renew? Do you have a timeframe in mind?
4/18/2017 11:10 AM
And by "timeframe", I mean how quickly must WifS act to make this happen?
4/18/2017 11:11 AM
LMFAO
4/18/2017 11:38 AM
Posted by therewas47 on 4/18/2017 11:31:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 4/18/2017 11:09:00 AM (view original):
LOL.
You seem like a good user. What is your opinion of the issue with Indiana in wooden?
Since this is my alias, I think WifS made the right call. You have at least a month to renew. After that, your rehire is subject to the hiring process. No exceptions to avoid setting a new precedent.
4/18/2017 11:40 AM
you're going to wake up site staff if you keep doing that. They're busy reviewing the early entry problem.
4/18/2017 11:48 AM
Posted by therewas47 on 4/18/2017 11:31:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 4/18/2017 11:09:00 AM (view original):
LOL.
You seem like a good user. What is your opinion of the issue with Indiana in wooden?
Actually, I agree with Mike. Establishing precedents often invites headaches to follow ("you did it for him, why won't you do it for me?").

I often deal with having to enforce policies (some I agree with strongly, some I disagree with strongly) in my day-to-day work life. Avoiding exceptions and not establishing precedents is something I'm quite familiar with. If you've ever dealt with internal (or worse yet, external) auditors, you'd understand why.
4/18/2017 11:49 AM
Well, this thread won't last long...
4/18/2017 12:23 PM
12 Next ▸
Inglorious end...w/out trolls Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.