Population Data 1/30/19 Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I just eyeballed but what's it about a 15% loss? Way better than I thought or predicted.
4/23/2017 7:18 PM
Thanks for the update Benis. Numbers look awful. basically, the numbers are so low that if you are not making some sort of post-season tourney consistently, then you should rethink your strategy. There is simply not enough human competition to not be making the post-season routinely.
4/23/2017 7:21 PM
Too early.
4/23/2017 7:28 PM
Posted by cubcub113 on 4/23/2017 8:24:00 PM (view original):
Wow. That's really ****** but not as bad as I would have thought. I think 3.0 has stabilized and will go up from here. Not a lot of people will retire in the first year or two of a new game after the oringinal aftershock.
Don't forget about the # of coaches just using up credits who will leave as soon as they have to pay for this again.
4/23/2017 9:39 PM
Yeah, that's 10 more out of 2500.
4/23/2017 9:43 PM
Posted by mullycj on 4/23/2017 9:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cubcub113 on 4/23/2017 8:24:00 PM (view original):
Wow. That's really ****** but not as bad as I would have thought. I think 3.0 has stabilized and will go up from here. Not a lot of people will retire in the first year or two of a new game after the oringinal aftershock.
Don't forget about the # of coaches just using up credits who will leave as soon as they have to pay for this again.
They mostly left. I have seen many leaves.
4/23/2017 10:09 PM
Posted by zorzii on 4/23/2017 7:49:00 PM (view original):
It has stabilized.
It's still a pretty significant net loss...I mean, do you think they're going to get back to and/or exceed what they were at in July 2016...because I don't see it.

A year of grossing less revenue is worth maybe getting back to the playership that you had previously? Seems like a pretty awful strategy. Oh and letting the guy that was about to get a 15-month severance package, do the HD update...brilliant as well.....
4/23/2017 10:17 PM
1|2|3...24 Next ▸
Population Data 1/30/19 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.