Sitemail protocol Topic

Having a nice discussion about something related to HD, and out of the clear blue sky I get a message including "However I have to say goodbye to you and you can not respond... any continued communication will be reported."

I don't mind that the guy was so rude and bizarre, that's his problem, but isn't there a way to just block someone from sitemailing you?
5/10/2017 9:18 PM
It was probably that CoachSpud guy sitemailing you. Next time, just suck it up and don't be such a pu**y.
5/10/2017 9:34 PM
There's a block button all the way on the bottom of the site mail page.
5/10/2017 10:19 PM
if the discussion was about recruiting the other coach could have thought that the direction of the discussion involved collusion or something else contrary to fair play
5/10/2017 11:19 PM
No, it had nothing to do with recruiting. I was defending a handicapped person whom I thought was treated unfairly. Hopefully the guy will see this thread and in the future just use the Block button Trentonjoe mentions.

And wizard, I think you may be obsessed with your man crush.
5/11/2017 1:12 AM
You could just not sitemail him. Or, if you're not violating any guidelines, he's got nothing to report. People around here like to report nothing.
5/11/2017 8:12 AM
Strange strange. The guy had skeletons in his closet
5/11/2017 8:18 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/11/2017 8:12:00 AM (view original):
You could just not sitemail him. Or, if you're not violating any guidelines, he's got nothing to report. People around here like to report nothing.
Quit stalking this guy via sitemail, micet
5/12/2017 12:22 AM
How ironic.
5/12/2017 6:50 AM
Am I the only one who instantly thought of who the handicapped person in question is?
5/12/2017 11:15 AM
Sitemail protocol Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.