All in Equals Good Chance? Topic

Posted by bagger288 on 6/13/2017 6:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Benis on 6/13/2017 6:20:00 PM (view original):
"Well yeah, you could dump hundreds of letters on a guy in the previous version too, and it had some effect. "

I thought if you did that then the recruit might eventually get ****** off and it would start to count negatively.
This is very true, I believe the cap was 30 or 40 and they would get irritated. I guess overall depending on where you FSS you can find out where schools are and who they are battling. The other issue is I don't FSS the entire country. I do my immediate surroundings and then deep scout with camps and local camp. Then I individual pick players and push to level 4. So if I don't see a player I cant see the battle. hmm IDK I want to make a run at a 5star recruit but it seems I need to make sure everything is right for me to make that run.
It wasn't that low, at least not universally. I got to 100 a number of times, and never got the irritated response. I don't think I ever went much above 100, though. So I'll amend to "dozens".
6/13/2017 7:51 PM
Posted by bagger288 on 6/13/2017 6:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Benis on 6/13/2017 6:20:00 PM (view original):
"Well yeah, you could dump hundreds of letters on a guy in the previous version too, and it had some effect. "

I thought if you did that then the recruit might eventually get ****** off and it would start to count negatively.
This is very true, I believe the cap was 30 or 40 and they would get irritated. I guess overall depending on where you FSS you can find out where schools are and who they are battling. The other issue is I don't FSS the entire country. I do my immediate surroundings and then deep scout with camps and local camp. Then I individual pick players and push to level 4. So if I don't see a player I cant see the battle. hmm IDK I want to make a run at a 5star recruit but it seems I need to make sure everything is right for me to make that run.
Well if he's a 5 star that probably means the teams on him are likely to go for other top 100 players and everyone can already see those.

But at D1 you have tons of money. You should at least be able to do FSS on any states that are near the schools you're battling. Within reason I guess.
6/14/2017 9:10 AM
You can kind of see my viewpoint based on my scenario in my dropping the bags thread.
6/14/2017 12:30 PM
◂ Prev 12
All in Equals Good Chance? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.