Allen - Ivy League looking for coaches Topic

Hey all,

The Ivy League in World Allen is looking for a few more human coaches. We currently have 4, but this is one of the best conferences I've ever coached in. Lots of chat and interaction.

So if you're in Allen DII and looking to make the leap, check out the Ivy League schools. Or if you're already in DI and looking for a new challenge, check us out!

Make the Ivy League great again!
7/29/2017 5:09 AM
Looking for a few good coaches to push our numbers up to the 6-8 range at least. Chat is regular and we keep encouraging one another through the tournaments even when our team is out. If you are looking for a good conference that will provide challenges and support the Ivy in ALLEN is the place to be for you.
7/31/2017 1:19 PM
I qualify for seven teams, not sure which one I do not qualify for. I have been out of Allen. Are you guys planning to remain there or is just a step until big six?
7/31/2017 1:38 PM
I am planning on staying
7/31/2017 9:20 PM
I've been here 34 seasons now, going inot 35. I'm here for the long haul.
7/31/2017 10:07 PM
If I ever change schools, it will be within the Ivy League haha.
8/1/2017 1:27 AM
I'll be sticking around as well.
8/1/2017 5:38 AM
Then, where do you guys think I should move to so we are a bit far apart ?
8/1/2017 7:34 AM
Take one of the teams in the East Division along with me. I'm currently the only human in the East.
8/1/2017 9:00 AM
Ok, so Brown or Columbia for me.
8/1/2017 11:03 AM
It depends on the Offense/Defense style you prefer and the number of available scholarships you like chasing. Do you want a team with only one or two open, or do you like having 6 open better.
8/1/2017 10:22 PM
I would go Columbia because they have oney one sweet 16 berth in history. Make the Elite 8 there and you are The Legend.

Brown has a previous Elite 8 run so you have to make the Final Four for that legendary status. One round can make all the difference.

I hear all the time on Penn's campus how I will never be The Best Coach Ever at Penn until a Final Four or better is reached.
8/7/2017 6:11 PM (edited)
Bump since the job period is approaching!

We're currently at 5 human coaches. 4/5 teams were in postseason tournaments (jodester just starting his Yale project).

A few more coaches and we can move Ivy to elite status. Those power-6 conferences ain't got nothing on us!
9/19/2017 3:43 AM
Very glad I joined this league. Great group of guys. Always willing to help and answer questions. Come join us!
9/20/2017 7:26 AM
Allen - Ivy League looking for coaches Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.