Hoops Dynasty – College Basketball Sim Games - Team Profile

this team has 10 walk-ons, what happened to the whole the sim will sign players if you do a crappy job recruiting.
8/5/2017 10:16 PM
https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topicID=503471
8/6/2017 12:27 AM
Actually, I wouldn't necessarily accuse the person of crappy recruiting. They may have had the same problem with 3.0 I did where they got an error message once about not being able to do more than one home visit a cycle and then just was only doing one home visit a cycle. I've been stuck with bad players because I didn't know the home visit bug was fixed and how to do more than one home visit a cycle. I got a lot of flack for signing bad players rather then taking walk-ons. To be honest, my team actually might have been better off if I had 8 walk-ons and only had the one very good player and 3 decent players I do have. Hopefully, from now on, I should be able to recruit the players I want on my team.
8/6/2017 2:36 AM
Wait what? You got an error that wouldn't let you send more than 1 home visit? When did this happen? I've never heard of this bug.
8/6/2017 4:36 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.