Posted by shoe3 on 4/5/2018 10:10:00 AM (view original):
Not a fan of the r-word, and I’m not going to defend his free use of it in public forum. Choices have consequences, and Mike is a grown up, he can deal with the consequences.

But the HD forums have been “toxic” since long before Mike got here.
Was that why he got banned -- the use of the "r-word"? I strongly dislike the guy and thought he was both an idiot and a hypocrite -- but if that is why he got banned, that's pretty weak.
4/5/2018 2:54 PM
Posted by shoe3 on 4/5/2018 10:10:00 AM (view original):
Not a fan of the r-word, and I’m not going to defend his free use of it in public forum. Choices have consequences, and Mike is a grown up, he can deal with the consequences.

But the HD forums have been “toxic” since long before Mike got here.
There is a big difference between a forum that has SOME toxic threads and a forum where all threads become toxic due to the impact of 1 user.
Even when you and Benis go at it, the thread doesn't escalate into 10 pages of insults. You both usually give your best shot then cease fire.

..and Even Spud doesn't stoop to the level of his combatants and usually lets stuff flame out.
4/5/2018 4:07 PM
Posted by Benis on 4/5/2018 8:22:00 AM (view original):
"unbridled passion and pure destruction"

I like that.

So are you coming back Nacho?
Benis, what up, kid? You know what, I think I will pick up a team.

Honestly, I feel like I took enough time away from the game, to a point were I could properly mourn and work through the 5 stages of grief over the old HD, haha...but seriously though. Plus, with mikeT gone, I don't want things getting too chummy around here.

No clue what world I'll hop into yet, gonna have to do some research to find the place that will really maximizes my ability to harass a certain group of longtime users, which I've compiled into a list. You know who you are.
4/5/2018 5:19 PM
Posted by nachopuzzle on 4/5/2018 5:19:00 PM (view original):

I like that.

Honestly, I feel like I took enough time away from the game, to a point were I could properly mourn and work through the 5 stages of grief over the old HD, haha...but seriously though. Plus, with mikeT gone, I don't want things getting too chummy around here.

No clue what world I'll hop into yet, gonna have to do some research to find the place that will really maximizes my ability to harass a certain group of longtime users, which I've compiled into a list. You know who you are.
Come to Allen A-10, Best for you. You can get it now and chill à season while learning
4/5/2018 6:08 PM

I like that.

Come to D2 Heartland in Phelan. Really good group of coaches and heavy competition. We're full right now but I doubt it will stay that way for a lot longer.
4/5/2018 6:11 PM
Posted by zorzii on 4/5/2018 6:08:00 PM (view original):

I like that.

Come to Allen A-10, Best for you. You can get it now and chill à season while learning
zorzii, what's crackin? Cool, thanks for the heads up, I will give it a close look.
4/5/2018 6:56 PM
Posted by Benis on 4/5/2018 6:11:00 PM (view original):

I like that.

Come to D2 Heartland in Phelan. Really good group of coaches and heavy competition. We're full right now but I doubt it will stay that way for a lot longer.
homie, how you gonna invite me to a party then not put me on the guest list...make a player wait outside and ****???

Just messing with you. Thanks, I will keep my eye on it for sure.
4/5/2018 7:04 PM
Personally, I am glad for the ban because my purpose in coming to the forums is to learn something or to help someone if I feel like I can add to a topic. Having all of the unrelated negative stuff on there makes it less enjoyable for me. It seemed like the main purpose of many of his posts was just to argue for the sake of arguing, and it made the forums more difficult to find what I was looking for. I did have him blocked though, so it was not all that hard to bypass the comments.
4/6/2018 7:54 AM
Posted by nachopuzzle on 4/5/2018 7:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Benis on 4/5/2018 6:11:00 PM (view original):

I like that.

homie, how you gonna invite me to a party then not put me on the guest list...make a player wait outside and ****???

Just messing with you. Thanks, I will keep my eye on it for sure.
Well you're on the list but we're at capacity. Fire code and all.
4/6/2018 11:57 AM
Posted by chapelhillne on 4/6/2018 7:54:00 AM (view original):
Personally, I am glad for the ban because my purpose in coming to the forums is to learn something or to help someone if I feel like I can add to a topic. Having all of the unrelated negative stuff on there makes it less enjoyable for me. It seemed like the main purpose of many of his posts was just to argue for the sake of arguing, and it made the forums more difficult to find what I was looking for. I did have him blocked though, so it was not all that hard to bypass the comments.
This. Arguing for the sake of arguing might be fun when you're bored at work, but it brings the intellectual level of this forum (which already sets a low bar) much lower than it needs to be.
4/6/2018 12:09 PM
◂ Prev 12345

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.