Posted by MonsterTurtl on 4/9/2018 6:15:00 PM (view original):
I find it odd that everyone has bad luck with recruiting, where are the guys that win 10 straight battles?
They don't want to jynx it by saying anything.

Feel your pain wiz. After going 0-11 in dice rolls, I actually won 3 in a row. Of course, I should have ... I was high on all of them.
4/10/2018 1:03 AM
If this conspiracy is true, it’s due to karma and your past actions to game the HD system.
4/10/2018 1:13 AM
Posted by mamxet on 4/9/2018 2:22:00 PM (view original):
you need to upgrade to a platinum subscription, which includes the recruiting RNG modifier
The HOF cheat codes help as well. I try not to waste mine on anything other than my Fordham team. Admin has never said anything but I think prestige modifies these as well. I saw a BIG difference in coin flips when I was A- as compared to B or B+.
4/10/2018 8:49 AM
WIS has multiple games. Baseball, Football, Basketball, Hockey some Dynasty some not.

They don't pay any attention to individual players and certainly not individual battles.

Ain't Nobody got time for that !!
4/10/2018 11:47 AM
I get so excited when I see Coach Ward comment these days.
4/11/2018 5:17 AM
I’m curious as to who he really is. I’m sure it’s some vets second account, his teams are too good to be Wardos
4/11/2018 12:48 PM
Posted by MonsterTurtl on 4/11/2018 12:48:00 PM (view original):
I’m curious as to who he really is. I’m sure it’s some vets second account, his teams are too good to be Wardos
The correct spelling and coherent sentences gives the game away.

Though I remember me and TJ shared an unconfirmed theory that there was a second person with access to wardo's account. Because every once and a while, there would be a lengthy post that was logically structured, used comprehensible syntax, and posed reasonable questions in the process. Though those were largely at the beginning of his time here.
4/12/2018 8:31 PM
Posted by MonsterTurtl on 4/9/2018 6:15:00 PM (view original):
I find it odd that everyone has bad luck with recruiting, where are the guys that win 10 straight battles?
I ALWAYS wonder this as well! There's not a single person that comes on here and says.... Look at my all-stud team! I've won 12 straight battles. And look at me now!
4/12/2018 9:30 PM
I don' know about winning 10-12 straight. However I do recall lamphet posting at one time about his lucky streak with Wake Forest.

Don't remember when it was but I do remember he put together an awesome class or more with the rolls going his way. It was impressive..
4/12/2018 9:47 PM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.