Bloomfield Start of Season Housekeeping S1:E2 Topic

Start of Season Housekeeping S1:E2

In future seasons when Bloomfield is actually remotely nationally relevant, I intend to mostly go over depth chart and play distribution in my start of season video. Instead, because we are a pile of hot garbage (albeit with some serious potential), I thought I would go over some simple stuff for some beginners watching this series: how I scout to use my resources most efficiently, reasons to use player roles, and how I set different game-planning features in the first season of a rebuild. Next episode might actually be scheduling and not scouting. I will surprise you all.

Any questions about stuff I touch on in this video? Please ask below!
4/10/2020 8:18 PM
Been toying around with player roles. Will likely steal your formulas.

Keep it up.
4/11/2020 5:37 PM
The player formulas here have been very helpful. Good video - thanks for taking the time to share
4/20/2020 8:23 PM
Posted by cubcub113 on 4/10/2020 8:18:00 PM (view original):
Start of Season Housekeeping S1:E2

In future seasons when Bloomfield is actually remotely nationally relevant, I intend to mostly go over depth chart and play distribution in my start of season video. Instead, because we are a pile of hot garbage (albeit with some serious potential), I thought I would go over some simple stuff for some beginners watching this series: how I scout to use my resources most efficiently, reasons to use player roles, and how I set different game-planning features in the first season of a rebuild. Next episode might actually be scheduling and not scouting. I will surprise you all.

Any questions about stuff I touch on in this video? Please ask below!
Thanks for posting these videos. Even though I consider myself fairly experienced it is still worthwhile for me to understand what other managers are thinking and compare to my own approach.

I have already picked up a few things in the two videos that you posted and appreciate the short length (<=10 min).

Keep it up!
4/20/2020 11:39 PM
Bloomfield Start of Season Housekeeping S1:E2 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.