I promised 10 minutes to an incoming recruit last season, but he spent his freshman season as an academic ineligible. His promises are now carrying over to this season. I don't recall this happening before, but maybe because it's just because it's a combination (promised minutes, ineligible) that I've never had before. Or just never noticed.
11/25/2023 4:40 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 11/25/2023 4:40:00 PM (view original):
I promised 10 minutes to an incoming recruit last season, but he spent his freshman season as an academic ineligible. His promises are now carrying over to this season. I don't recall this happening before, but maybe because it's just because it's a combination (promised minutes, ineligible) that I've never had before. Or just never noticed.
Has been this way since the update 10 months a=or so ago.
11/25/2023 4:48 PM
Is there anyway to tell how many minutes the promise was for a season later. I’m pretty sure I know the amount, 99%+ lol, but I seem to recall I used to be able to click on the mi urges icon in the lineups & see the promise amount, that seems to no longer work,if it ever did?
11/26/2023 10:25 AM
Posted by oldresorter on 11/26/2023 10:25:00 AM (view original):
Is there anyway to tell how many minutes the promise was for a season later. I’m pretty sure I know the amount, 99%+ lol, but I seem to recall I used to be able to click on the mi urges icon in the lineups & see the promise amount, that seems to no longer work,if it ever did?
If you click on the player's link to open up their ratings it should list any active promises next to their name.
11/26/2023 12:05 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.