Recruiting View DII Topic

I've read various posts from the past about a cap on the level of recruits that some teams are able to view as opposed to the view that other teams with higher win percentages.

Is this a real thing?

Should I wait until the start of recruiting season before formulating my list of targets to see if my view improves?

Is there any advantage/disadvantage to adding recruits to your "Watch List" before the recruiting season begins?
8/10/2020 5:13 PM
I always wait until the new season rolls over. This way you for sure have a chance at whomever you can see in your D2 vision, otherwise if you have a bad season and have placed some recruits on your board then when the season rolls over you might not be able to sign them if they are no longer in your vision. Also, if you do your search previous to new season roll over you may miss out on some recruits if you have a good season and your vision increases.
8/10/2020 9:25 PM
Zerfo are you saying the "vision" calculation doesn't happen until after the season rolls over? So if I'm looking now while the playoffs are wrapping up I'm getting the 4/4/2 win team vision from CPU instead of the 8/4/4 win vision I'd have for "next year"?

Thanks
8/15/2020 12:43 PM
Yes, that is correct.
8/15/2020 12:59 PM
Agreed
8/15/2020 6:20 PM
sirbiff (or anyone) what is the 4/4/2 win vision represent? I was under the impression vision was a rolling 3 year win total, but it appears to be more than than.
8/16/2020 6:55 PM
Those are his win totals from the previous 3 years. he has 8 this season so as soon as the records read 0-0 he will be at 8/4/4.
8/16/2020 9:37 PM
Posted by lonniemc on 8/16/2020 6:55:00 PM (view original):
sirbiff (or anyone) what is the 4/4/2 win vision represent? I was under the impression vision was a rolling 3 year win total, but it appears to be more than than.
Rolling four-year win total. weighted toward recent seasons.
8/16/2020 11:00 PM
Thanks guys.
8/17/2020 9:16 PM
Recruiting View DII Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.