D2 S143 (Final Four) Topic

Hey all, this will be my final season at Texas A&M-Commerce. I actually forgot to the recruit for the first two cycles due to being more busy now days. It's been a pleasure playing with you all and best of luck this season for the NC. I'll make sure TAMC represents to try and bring the trophy back home!
5/25/2018 11:34 PM
Whaaaaat? Man, hate to hear you’re leaving Akua. Are you staying in this world, or dropping Rockne?
6/1/2018 2:05 PM
Hate to see you go. We go way back to when I first started this game, you had Merchant Marine in Camp DIII, I had Coast Guard, my 2nd team, picked them up a few days after I picked up my first team in Rockne. You also had the arrowhead112 ID, as I recall.
6/1/2018 5:31 PM
Thanks guys, TAMC is the last team I run but I'm not saying I'll be gone for good, just taking a break for a bit to see if I get the interest level back up. Thanks Champ, we do go way back and those were great times in Camp D3, what a world that was!

I hope everyone did great this year in recruiting, I'm looking forward to this years competition!
6/1/2018 7:32 PM
Sorry to see you go, I just joined and was planning on being at DII next season. I may try to take some of the reigns with some media stuff. I have been doing it in Wilk for a while. Last few seasons have just been the post season but would like to see that aspect continue in Rockne. Best of luck akua!
6/2/2018 9:40 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
LOL, I wish the guy good luck and the cockaroaches get upset. GOOD LUCK, Akua.
6/13/2018 7:23 PM
Posted by DeBeque on 6/13/2018 7:23:00 PM (view original):
LOL, I wish the guy good luck and the cockaroaches get upset. GOOD LUCK, Akua.
I think there is something wrong with the rating system on the forums. I didn’t vote on your post, but I have voted up other ones in the past and it turned the post negative/red rating.
6/14/2018 8:45 PM
Controversial opinion...but the north/south bracket championships are the real final 4. Too many proven coaches and teams.
6/17/2018 9:30 PM
Kept missing this thread since someone down voted. Thanks guys!

I agree Bigpoppa, the North and South featured the most favored but have you watched Shepard this year? Fazbear is also winning convincingly at NAU but Shephard is putting a hurt on teams.

Its going to be interesting, GL tonight!
6/18/2018 2:39 PM
Posted by akua29 on 6/18/2018 2:39:00 PM (view original):

I agree Bigpoppa, the North and South featured the most favored but have you watched Shepard this year? Fazbear is also winning convincingly at NAU but Shephard is putting a hurt on teams.

Haven’t seen Shepard, but just saw that dawgnuts has them. He sweeped myself and Hoovcats in Heisman so I know they’re legit!
6/18/2018 5:43 PM
Posted by bigpoppa85 on 6/18/2018 5:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by akua29 on 6/18/2018 2:39:00 PM (view original):

Haven’t seen Shepard, but just saw that dawgnuts has them. He sweeped myself and Hoovcats in Heisman so I know they’re legit!
Well, the magical run ends for Shepherd.......congrats Fazbear! We got hot at the right time but fizzled in this game, mainly because we faced a great team and great coach. Title game should be a good one.
6/19/2018 7:12 PM
Great tournament everyone! It was awesome to finish my career with a NC, TAMC will be open this time around. Thank you to everyone who made Rockne so fun!

Hopefully, I'll be back when things settle down.

Good luck!
6/20/2018 4:22 PM
D2 S143 (Final Four) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.