Wilkinson Hall of Fame - 1st Class Nominations Topic

Posted by cfbfan18 on 2/16/2017 3:56:00 PM (view original):
This is a joke!! I mean really a joke. There are far more candidates deserving to be in this class than some of the ones that are in here. This is like a High School Prom Queen selection and the nominees are the ones that play good and keep their mouth shut and try to get on everyone's good side.

TKE has no business being in this group at all. I don't care if he is "good" he is not "HOF" material. He has the best team in any world with the best recruiting area and hasn't won a NC in 31 seasons. The only thing keeping him at Penn St is that he doesn't have a Sandusky touching little boys to cause him to lose his job.

Bkdries is deserving to be in this nomination because he has built a dynasty at Texas.

We all know pete is probably the best at this game and is well deserved to be in the running and should be the first selection on everyone's ballot.

gators06, he is in D2!! If he is deserving to be nominated for anything then he should move up and play with the big boys instead of toying around with the small guys in D2.

Ez did a good job building Minnesota, he did great at USC....until he finally had some competition in the Pac when Jasonfreeman joined and is giving him a run for his money for the best recruits out west.

Where the hell is orangepace in this? Just because he is in the committee shouldn't take away from him being one of the finalist. He is the second best coach in D1AA right behind pete and I think he is deserving to be on the ballot.

This is by far the worst selections I have ever seen. This is why I don't participate that much in these shenanigans you come up with. #WhatAJoke
... You do realize this isn't the ONLY time votes will take place right? There are a lot of great coaches out there and they will get their chance to enter the HoF in due time. Did Alek hack your account?
2/16/2017 9:12 PM
Posted by fermor332002 on 2/16/2017 7:41:00 PM (view original):
Why not do this with Coaches that only do one team? Not half a dozen teams or more.
Fermor, a coach's record across worlds has no bearing on HoF for Wilkinson - it's just a matter of how they perform in this world. So coaches that only play in Wilk have as much chance as anyone to be nominated.
2/16/2017 9:38 PM
This is a joke!! I mean really a joke. There are far more candidates deserving to be in this class than some of the ones that are in here. This is like a High School Prom Queen selection and the nominees are the ones that play good and keep their mouth shut and try to get on everyone's good side.

TKE has no business being in this group at all. I don't care if he is "good" he is not "HOF" material. He has the best team in any world with the best recruiting area and hasn't won a NC in 31 seasons. The only thing keeping him at Penn St is that he doesn't have a Sandusky touching little boys to cause him to lose his job.

Bkdries is deserving to be in this nomination because he has built a dynasty at Texas.

We all know pete is probably the best at this game and is well deserved to be in the running and should be the first selection on everyone's ballot.

gators06, he is in D2!! If he is deserving to be nominated for anything then he should move up and play with the big boys instead of toying around with the small guys in D2.

Ez did a good job building Minnesota, he did great at USC....until he finally had some competition in the Pac when Jasonfreeman joined and is giving him a run for his money for the best recruits out west.

Where the hell is orangepace in this? Just because he is in the committee shouldn't take away from him being one of the finalist. He is the second best coach in D1AA right behind pete and I think he is deserving to be on the ballot.

This is by far the worst selections I have ever seen. This is why I don't participate that much in these shenanigans you come up with. #WhatAJoke
Somebody needs a hug!
2/16/2017 9:40 PM
Posted by gators06 on 2/16/2017 5:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cfbfan18 on 2/16/2017 5:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gators06 on 2/16/2017 5:22:00 PM (view original):

I keep my mouth shut and try to get on everyone's good side? You clearly don't know me. But I am super happy that there is a chance I could be voted prom queen. I wonder if I can find high heels in size 12.
You're right I don't know you. You are in D2 and I don't keep up with that level. Good luck finding them heels, though you won't need them. It's clearly bkdries and pete_61 in a runaway.
That's the two I'm voting for. Since you don't know me, why are you taking shots at me? Tells a lot about you.
Because you're in D2. You shouldn't even be in this discussion.
2/16/2017 9:53 PM
I think this Wilkinson HoF vote is awesome!!! Look around at some other world's message boards and you will find them EMPTY

Maybe cfbfan hostility is cause he thinks he should be on the ballot?

2/16/2017 10:24 PM
I think he just does not value D2 or D3 very much. Though in a way it can be justified because usually there is less competition at those levels. Even in Wilkinson D2 has just now started to pick up.
2/16/2017 11:01 PM
If cfbfan is upset, then we're doing something right. Keep it up guys. Great list!
2/16/2017 11:07 PM
well i agree with the d2 thing. shouldn't be nominated. nothing against the dude personally. he didn't do anything to get involved in this lol.
2/16/2017 11:17 PM
Posted by cfbfan18 on 2/16/2017 9:53:00 PM (view original):

I keep my mouth shut and try to get on everyone's good side? You clearly don't know me. But I am super happy that there is a chance I could be voted prom queen. I wonder if I can find high heels in size 12.
You're right I don't know you. You are in D2 and I don't keep up with that level. Good luck finding them heels, though you won't need them. It's clearly bkdries and pete_61 in a runaway.
That's the two I'm voting for. Since you don't know me, why are you taking shots at me? Tells a lot about you.
Send me your mailing address. I can send you a participation trophy and a pacifier since you are so upset. Is it the fact you need to be recognized for some type of achievement or goal in your life? I don't, I play for fun. And people like you who are overly confident sitting behind a keyboard typing away insults trying to sound tough humor me. You are obviously so insecure that you feel you must lash out when someone has an opinion or view you don't agree with. You shouldn't be allowed in any discussion. I feel sorry for you. goodbye
2/17/2017 12:16 AM
Posted by ebel331 on 2/16/2017 10:24:00 PM (view original):
I think this Wilkinson HoF vote is awesome!!! Look around at some other world's message boards and you will find them EMPTY

Maybe cfbfan hostility is cause he thinks he should be on the ballot?

No ebel I think they could have chose better people than what they did, especially tkechub and gators06.
2/17/2017 12:33 AM
Posted by gators06 on 2/17/2017 12:16:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cfbfan18 on 2/16/2017 9:53:00 PM (view original):

Send me your mailing address. I can send you a participation trophy and a pacifier since you are so upset. Is it the fact you need to be recognized for some type of achievement or goal in your life? I don't, I play for fun. And people like you who are overly confident sitting behind a keyboard typing away insults trying to sound tough humor me. You are obviously so insecure that you feel you must lash out when someone has an opinion or view you don't agree with. You shouldn't be allowed in any discussion. I feel sorry for you. goodbye
Participation? You mean how you stay in D2 while most guys just run through D2 to get to 1AA or 1A. That means everyone should get a participation trophy since they just participate in D2 for a couple seasons so they can move up while you've pitched a tent there and been camping out for 48 seasons.
2/17/2017 12:42 AM
Anger has taken over WIS...lots of it justified by the events of the tp/akite fiasco. I think that event has lots of us on edge. However, I think we all need to relax a bit....not be at each other's throats...get back to enjoying the game we love.
I joined this world a few seasons ago...absolutely love the extra content from those that contribute...thanks for making this the best world...keep up the great work!
2/17/2017 2:18 AM
Like cfbfan18 said...forget div 2 accomplishments....come play with the big boys in D1A....and collude. Get an elite, make some deals with the other elites, and watch the n.c.'s pile up! Is that what you talking about cfbfan18? HOF please. It's all tainted now. There are a handful of coaches I trust.
2/17/2017 2:57 AM
Before people hit "send", it would be worth asking themselves, "is this worth complaining about?"

The game is for fun. The HOF idea is a great one. If you are honestly that upset, you have had every opportunity to start your own HOF and failed to do so. Don't get upset because someone nominated coaches you have personal beef with.

Sometimes it amazes me that content providers are feeding you steaks, and you're complaining about what marinade was used. If you disagree with the content, get involved.
2/17/2017 8:50 AM
Well said CJ!!! Wilkinson is by far the best world to be in! I started playing 6 months or so ago and enjoy everything about the game, heck i now have 4 teams in 4 different worlds!!
I love the idea of the HOF and I dont think it matters what division you play in. If the lower division were so easy then how come everyone doesnt win a NATTY?
Anyways, I do like the interaction in these chat rooms and hope to see some of this arguing come to an end!! GOOD DAY!!
2/17/2017 10:47 AM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Wilkinson Hall of Fame - 1st Class Nominations Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.