We could have TD as the lead host and CJ and myself playing as Stephen A. and Max Kellerman
4/25/2017 2:48 PM
Posted by cfbfan18 on 4/25/2017 2:48:00 PM (view original):
We could have TD as the lead host and CJ and myself playing as Stephen A. and Max Kellerman
I would sponsor that. :)
4/25/2017 2:50 PM
Posted by cfbfan18 on 4/25/2017 2:48:00 PM (view original):
You're more Phyllis from Mulga than Stephen A.

Max Kellerman and I agree on nothing.

On that note, this is my 2000th post. That's entirely too many but regardless....I love Wilkinson.
4/25/2017 3:01 PM
I make Stephen A. look like you CJ. You can come prepared with all your stats and figures and I'll just wing it. You can't handle the greatest WIS trash talker of all time.
4/25/2017 3:21 PM
Trust me!! Just ask the ones that used to receive or heard of the ginomail.
4/25/2017 3:22 PM
I finally got a chance to listen to the joint show with CJ and TD and it was awesome guys! I really enjoyed the comments and contrasting point of views, good job! You guys were right on the money with my thoughts on recruiting while building a team, roster and depth charts are much more important to me right now than an individual player. I recruited very few good players in that first large class, most of that class will get dumped 3 at a time until the classes are more equalized and my depth charts are in order. No quick fixes at a 100% Sim Hawaii team, I have to be thinking big picture and the future right now. TD also gave some great advice to newer coaches, and anyone can pick p some good tips listening to the back and forth between the two of you. Thanks for the time you both put into the show
4/25/2017 3:29 PM
◂ Prev 123

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.