Amateur Draft Notification Topic

For two worlds in a row, I've missed the day when the amateur draft players are available for review because the note is now buried way down the page. It would be great to put a note in the Inbox to let us know when this is happening. As it stands right now, the only notification is sent when the draft is one day away.
3/10/2016 8:59 AM
1) Prospect list availability is listed on your ML team schedule. You should get in the habit for checking your schedule periodically to look for upcoming events, such as the draft, trade deadline, setting your playoff rosters, roster expansion, etc. so that you don't find yourself caught by surprise about anything.

2) The prospect lists become available at around game 40 or so. I look forward to the draft every year, so I know when we get close to game 40 I'm already starting to think about it.

Still, an inbox notification is a good idea.
3/10/2016 9:14 AM
Yep - it's partially on me. I'm in too many worlds now so I lose track. But if they can send crucial messages like "Position Changes" and "HiA Pitching Staff Report", then one for the draft seems legit.
3/10/2016 10:47 AM
Agreed.
3/30/2016 5:13 PM
Amateur Draft Notification Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.