Site Update/SportsHub Integration Topic

I am guessing thete are a few happy campers within the recruiting glitch. It would be nice to have the high bid, albeit a low bid , on an impact player in the scenarios described above. For example being the high bidder after the first cycle with a 3 mil bid on a player that would typically get bid up over 10 mil
7/20/2018 9:05 AM
They reset the signings in Leahy but not the budgets. Now I have half my money to sign ALL my players since I used up a ton this AM scrambling around trying to sign the best of what was left.
7/20/2018 9:54 AM
Need to completely reset recruiting to the way it was before the debacle started. Then turn it on and run like no time elapsed. Three days of recruiting stuff going on while we had no access is ridiculous!
7/20/2018 10:03 AM
Anyone else get to their locker and when they click on their team, they are sent to world overview in order to reserve a team?

I have to use my phone to access WIS, as suspected blocked at work.
7/20/2018 10:39 AM
Posted by NickGC08 on 7/20/2018 10:39:00 AM (view original):
Anyone else get to their locker and when they click on their team, they are sent to world overview in order to reserve a team?

I had this issue for a few days because I had a LeagueSafe account with the same email as my WIS account. Submit a ticket and they'll get you sorted out in an hour or two.
7/20/2018 10:49 AM
Posted by canesfan4369 on 7/20/2018 10:03:00 AM (view original):
Need to completely reset recruiting to the way it was before the debacle started. Then turn it on and run like no time elapsed. Three days of recruiting stuff going on while we had no access is ridiculous!
They did a complete recruiting reset in Leahy, including restoring budgets. Well done.
7/20/2018 11:11 AM
Anyone having problems pulling up boxscore page for overnight half time results? Score by quarters is distorted and there are no individuals stats for half. I have turned in a ticket, but was curious if anyone else had the same problem.
7/20/2018 12:59 PM
All smooth on my end.
7/20/2018 2:51 PM
Posted by NickGC08 on 7/20/2018 10:39:00 AM (view original):

I just started having this problem on my PC. Will check my phone to see if I have access. Hopefully it is a temporary glitch.
7/20/2018 3:13 PM
Still having the glitch in HD where another coaches teams will show up on my drop down menu every once in a while. Overall, I think the transition has been pretty smooth, but HD is still pretty glitchy.

EDIT: Also, currently can not access teams on PC. On the signup screen, I click the go to office button, and it just reloads the sign up page. Thankfully it still works on my phone.
7/20/2018 5:22 PM (edited)
I can't take off the redshirt of a player in HD. They will need to fix that.
7/20/2018 5:59 PM
It's really incredible, the glitches of joining a conglomerate.
7/20/2018 10:14 PM
after a year of nothing but empty promises delivers changes no one asked for, messes up everything... this checks out
7/21/2018 11:03 PM
Where did account settings go? The account settings thing in the Fanball dollars menu just takes me to a place to set limits on pay to play games.
7/22/2018 1:48 AM
click on Main / Home / Account Info
7/22/2018 4:07 AM
◂ Prev 1...19|20|21|22|23|24 Next ▸
Site Update/SportsHub Integration Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.