Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Heh, without California a ton of red states wouldn't have any money to suck off the American teat.
6/21/2017 11:06 AM
Or fruit and vegetables to eat
6/21/2017 11:10 AM
Posted by all3 on 6/21/2017 10:55:00 AM (view original):
Anybody know when that big voter backlash against Trump and the Republicans is going to start?
At this rate, California might be the only State the Libs have left in a few years, and the rest of the Country doesn't give a damn about them anyway. Besides, didn't half of California promise to go to Canada if Trump won? WTH are they waiting for?
Because the Dems couldn't win a red district in ******* Georgia???

That's like if the GOP put a ton of money into the house seat from San Francisco and came up just short. No one would view that as a good sign for the Democrats.
6/21/2017 11:56 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/21/2017 11:56:00 AM (view original):
Anybody know when that big voter backlash against Trump and the Republicans is going to start?
At this rate, California might be the only State the Libs have left in a few years, and the rest of the Country doesn't give a damn about them anyway. Besides, didn't half of California promise to go to Canada if Trump won? WTH are they waiting for?

That's like if the GOP put a ton of money into the house seat from San Francisco and came up just short. No one would view that as a good sign for the Democrats.
That might be true, IF they hadn't been talking sheit before the election. I guess your precious polls were wrong once again. That's what really has you p*ssed, isn't it. Why do you keep believing media?
6/21/2017 12:06 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by all3 on 6/21/2017 12:06:00 PM (view original):

That might be true, IF they hadn't been talking sheit before the election. I guess your precious polls were wrong once again. That's what really has you p*ssed, isn't it. Why do you keep believing media?
I'm not ******. I thought it would be close but I would have been genuinely surprised if a Dem could have won that seat. I think the fact that it was such a close race is reason to be very optimistic.
6/21/2017 12:49 PM
A good loss? LOL
6/21/2017 12:51 PM
Here we go again. These two are about to start another one of their circle jerks
6/21/2017 12:56 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 6/21/2017 12:51:00 PM (view original):
A good loss? LOL
What do you call a person who finishes second? The number one loser.
6/21/2017 1:05 PM
A good loss? LOL
It's never to good to lose but if we're treating this one election as a indicator for how 2018 will go, the Dem candidate finishing a close second in a very red Georgia district is a good sign for the Dems.
6/21/2017 1:18 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/21/2017 12:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 6/21/2017 12:06:00 PM (view original):

I'm not ******. I thought it would be close but I would have been genuinely surprised if a Dem could have won that seat. I think the fact that it was such a close race is reason to be very optimistic.
I was more surprised by how close SC was.
6/21/2017 1:24 PM
Is Moy and DougOut one in the same?
6/21/2017 2:06 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 6/21/2017 10:34:00 AM (view original):
Lindys is on my list. Not at my newsstand yet. I am surprised that pro guides are out before college this year. Normally the other way
Bah, by the time the season actually starts, most of their rosters/projections are already out the window.
6/21/2017 3:26 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/21/2017 1:18:00 PM (view original):
A good loss? LOL
It's never to good to lose but if we're treating this one election as a indicator for how 2018 will go, the Dem candidate finishing a close second in a very red Georgia district is a good sign for the Dems.
The Dems are 0 for 5 in Special Elections this year. Is that a good enough indicator for you?
Try to spin it all you want, but 0 for 5 is 0 for 5, plus they've spend tons more, even though their contributions lag behind. Face it, the Dems are a rudderless ship that is sinking. Until they regroup, refocus, and find a new Captain, voters are going to continue jumping ship.
6/21/2017 4:10 PM
Posted by all3 on 6/21/2017 4:10:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/21/2017 1:18:00 PM (view original):
A good loss? LOL
The Dems are 0 for 5 in Special Elections this year. Is that a good enough indicator for you?
Try to spin it all you want, but 0 for 5 is 0 for 5, plus they've spend tons more, even though their contributions lag behind. Face it, the Dems are a rudderless ship that is sinking. Until they regroup, refocus, and find a new Captain, voters are going to continue jumping ship.
Why do special elections happen? Usually, because the President appointed the incumbent to a cabinet or director position within the administration. They President only appoints people from safe seats. He wouldn't appoint Darrell Issa, for example, because there is a good chance that seat would turn blue in a special election.

So he takes a Senator from Alabama or Congressmen from Montana and Georgia and South Carolina.

Obviously the Democrats want to win those seats and try to win those seats. But it's not realistic to expect the Democrat candidate to win a seat that was just lost 7 months ago by 24 points, which was the case in Georgia. The fact that it swung from -24 to -4 is a big turn. It bodes well for the seats in districts less conservative than Georgia's 6th.
6/21/2017 4:27 PM
◂ Prev 1...312|313|314|315|316...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.