TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

10/21/2019 5:05 PM

CNN Won't Comment On Project Veritas

CNN is in denial about its Trump Derangement Syndrome. All week long, James O'Keefe and the team at Project Veritas have been exposingthe network's anti-Trump agenda.

O'Keefe tweeted "14,300,000+ views in the last 7 days and still no comment from @CNN."

An undercover whistleblower recorded several interactions with CNN employees and a conference call featuring CNN president Jeff Zucker. In the recordings, Zucker can be heard directing the network's employees to keep their focus on the president's impeachment. Project Veritas says another tape about the network will be coming shortly.

10/21/2019 5:07 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/19/2019 9:58:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 10/18/2019 11:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 10/18/2019 7:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gomiami1972 on 10/18/2019 11:18:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 10/18/2019 11:02:00 AM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 10/17/2019 6:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 10/17/2019 1:07:00 AM (view original):
lol
What's so funny about a cease fire?

What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?
He's a hero for creating a cease fire from a war he created.

Muhammad created the war by not designating an heir in 632 A.D.
Again I plead, please quit reposting tang's ridiculously stupid comments. They serve no purpose other than to further show his ignorance (which is certainly not needed) and to make anyone who reads them more stupid for simply having done so. He actually posted that Trump created a War that is almost 1400 years old. There is obviously no end to the stupidity he will spew, or the length he will go to spread his lies about and hatred for Trump. Please, please stop helping him. Do you other Dems. seriously still believe people who will go to these lengths and stupidity do not hurt your Party?
not that I am defending tangplay or agreeing with you regarding his comments, but do you think your posts (or mine, for that matter) serve any real purpose?
I think it's fair to say that my posts have as much purpose as yours or anybody else's.
My point again being that people who become known as liars and as those willing to say whatever BS they think will slander the other side, become a detriment to their cause. Are you actually going to try to say that's not true?
Never said your posts were any less or more purposeful than anyone else's. Neither are tangplay's post. I don't try to slander the other side. Can't speak for anyone else.
10/21/2019 6:39 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 10/19/2019 12:29:00 PM (view original):
Ty for your admission.

Some synonyms for you.

"Trump-haters" = Patriots wishing to reclaim the Presidency from a scumbag imposter/conman/"ugly American" and restore the Country's honor.

That's an easy one.

Now here's a tougher one.
This is true, historically speaking.

Christianize = subjugation = enslave.

Sorry, but I can't agree that opponents of Trump are all liars and bullshit artists. Nor do I agree that EVERYONE in politics are like that.
Obviously, most (maybe?) are. But politics is VITAL in a representative Democracy.
Some might say that we've arrived where we're at BECAUSE we haven't had enough political involvement by the normal everyday citizen.
We termed it ugly and beneath us, not worthy of OUR time. And left it to the money changers and those bad politicians you rail against all the time.

As to parties, they DO generally suck, but that's sometimes on me----------once in a great while I enjoy a good party.
Have a nice weekend my friend all3! (and everybody else!)
Bob, I have to disagree with you on one point. I always say, show me an honest politician and I will show you a failed politician. Yes, there may be a small percentage that are honest (or mostly honest) but most of them will say whatever they have to say to get elected or re-elected.
10/21/2019 6:42 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/19/2019 12:39:00 PM (view original):
Thanks bob. You too. Sitting down soon for what will probably be 12+ hours of college football while I prepare for my NBA Draft..
Serious question for you, and anyone else who'd like to chime-in - What valid reason(s) is (are) there for keeping the Parties?
We already have checks and balances given our 3 branches.
The only reasons to keep the two party system are reasons that the two parties have. I'm sure, to them, those reasons are valid.
10/21/2019 6:43 PM
We don’t have a two party system. We have a multi-party system with two dominant parties.

Why? Because human nature. People group by ideology and quickly realize that small groups get wiped out by big groups. So small groups join larger groups that tend to have some ideological overlap.

There’s nothing the Republican or Democrat parties could do to end that even if they wanted to.
10/22/2019 12:29 PM
Next question: Why has the Democratic Party spent the last 3 years whining and complaining about Russia possibly influencing the US Presidential election, yet they supported former President Obama trying to influence Canada's election? Hypocritical much?
10/22/2019 1:49 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 10/22/2019 12:29:00 PM (view original):
We don’t have a two party system. We have a multi-party system with two dominant parties.

Why? Because human nature. People group by ideology and quickly realize that small groups get wiped out by big groups. So small groups join larger groups that tend to have some ideological overlap.

There’s nothing the Republican or Democrat parties could do to end that even if they wanted to.
Nice try but no.

We do have a two-party system. England, Israel, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, France, Austria... (do you see a pattern) have a multi-party system.

You'll probably argue the point with some sort of rationalization. That won't change the fact that you are wrong on this one.
10/22/2019 2:12 PM
Is Trump interested in all the corruption in Israel? They get billions of U.S. taxpayer aid, and Netanyahooo and his wife were indicted for corruption.

Any push by Don the Con to halt that aid?
10/22/2019 2:31 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/22/2019 1:49:00 PM (view original):
Next question: Why has the Democratic Party spent the last 3 years whining and complaining about Russia possibly influencing the US Presidential election, yet they supported former President Obama trying to influence Canada's election? Hypocritical much?
because Trump is currently the POTUS. Obama isn't. If Obama was the POTUS (or any other democrat) do you doubt the republicans would be whining and complaining about anything they could find to whine and complain about? Politicians, are, by the nature of being politicians, hypocrites.
10/22/2019 2:38 PM
Nice to see you not try to separate Repubs and Dems for a change.
ALL are self-serving and ALL could care less about "we, the people".
10/22/2019 5:10 PM
I have always agreed with you there. Both parties suck. Some Dems are better than the Repubs. Some Repubs are better than the Dems, but they all suck.
10/22/2019 5:18 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 10/22/2019 5:18:00 PM (view original):
I have always agreed with you there. Both parties suck. Some Dems are better than the Repubs. Some Repubs are better than the Dems, but they all suck.
Too bad more Americans don't agree with this sentiment. The entire farce that masquerades as our current political parties could be stripped of all power in one election cycle. One!

It's such a simple concept that even brain-dead Democrats and Republicans can understand it.

Give them no money, no attention and absolutely no votes. Do that and they all go bye-bye.

10/22/2019 5:31 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 10/22/2019 2:31:00 PM (view original):
Is Trump interested in all the corruption in Israel? They get billions of U.S. taxpayer aid, and Netanyahooo and his wife were indicted for corruption.

Any push by Don the Con to halt that aid?

YOU ARE A RUSSIAN AGENT!
10/22/2019 5:32 PM
10/22/2019 5:59 PM
◂ Prev 1...680|681|682|683|684...926 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.