Server Error in '/HBD' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --> <configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="Off"/> </system.web> </configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --> <configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/> </system.web> </configuration>

7/18/2012 7:18 AM
I'm guessing that I'm not the only one receiving these errors.  Started happening last night.
7/18/2012 7:19 AM
Ive got them now.
7/18/2012 7:21 AM
Ive had them since yesterday afternoon.

Ive tried setting my pitching rotations via google chrome, firefox and exploer and ot the error page everytime.
7/18/2012 7:27 AM
It's a server issue.  Your browser wouldn't matter.
7/18/2012 7:28 AM
Nice time to have this happen right in the middle of free agency and coach hiring in Griffey.
7/18/2012 8:54 AM
Yeah was getting this sporadically for the last week or so if I clicked on players, but it was manageable.  Game is borderline unplayable right now.
7/18/2012 8:55 AM
I am also dead in the water
7/18/2012 8:58 AM
I received that error last night but could always refresh the page and it would return to normal.  This morning I've had no access at all.
7/18/2012 9:01 AM
I had the problems last week.  It went away over the weekend and started up again this morning.
7/18/2012 9:04 AM

Is this isolated, or is it happening to everyone?

7/18/2012 11:17 AM
Posted by qsquinlan33 on 7/18/2012 8:54:00 AM (view original):
Nice time to have this happen right in the middle of free agency and coach hiring in Griffey.
I'm sure they'll try to plan their system problems around your schedule in the future.
7/18/2012 11:32 AM
It's happening to me as well. I live about 40 minutes from their offices - I'll drive over and reboot the servers at lunch.
7/18/2012 11:50 AM
I got it but switched browsers and the pages loaded. Was an issue in Safari, worked in Firefox, and now works again in Safari.
7/18/2012 11:57 AM
I get the error message in Firefox, but not Explorer
7/18/2012 1:13 PM
1234 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.