October 15 HBD Release - Feedback Thread Topic

Am I missing something, or are we no longer able to view standings in worlds that we are not members of?
10/24/2015 11:11 PM
You can see standings, there's a tiny link at the bottom of the front page-- but we've lost the ability to do player searches in other worlds, view drafts in other worlds, etc.  Very limited functionality in worlds you're not a member of now, and I don't understand why they would take that away.
10/25/2015 1:32 AM
Posted by krw160 on 10/20/2015 2:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tzentmeyer on 10/20/2015 11:23:00 AM (view original):
krw160 - what type of device and flavor of Android browser are you using?
Jellybean 4.1.2. Its a galaxy 3.
Nothing has changed on my front. The most irritating issue is not being able to see the players names in the box scores. But the entire mobile site appears letterboxed for me. Is there some setting where I can change the resolution, or something along those lines?
10/25/2015 6:27 AM
When making an offer to ifa''s the page reverts back to demographic information instead of projected ratings.

Also how do you see projected ratings of amateur draft results (I thought we could before )
10/25/2015 10:45 AM
I pretty much hate the interface. I use my android almost exclusively to play WIS and prior to this update It worked great. Now it is very difficult to use and not user friendly. I gave it some time so I wasn't making a knee jerk reaction but this is terrible.
10/25/2015 9:04 PM
Quickly checked the prior posts and didn't see this:

Is there a maximum of three notifications visible on the main page now? A couple of us had situations in the offseason where we should have had four notifications -Incomplete Lineups, Players Needing Assignment, Trade Proposal(s), and Trade Chats - but only the first three showed up such that we didn't see a trade chat notification.
10/26/2015 12:15 AM
It took some getting used to after using the old interface for years, but I'm now of the opinion this is a massive upgrade over the old one.
10/26/2015 1:51 AM
rwings1927 - we will look into trade chat display issue on the device you mentioned

outlaw 6-4-3 -
we will look into the issue you mentioned

skilly006 -
can you provide some specifics so we know what to review?

dherz_263 - we will review the IFA bug you mentioned.

krw160 - we should be hitting this one early this week

dedelman / tecwrg - you can still view every world page you used to be able for in worlds you are not in.  use quick links at bottom, then nav menu like normal.

10/26/2015 9:10 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 10/22/2015 7:47:00 AM (view original):
On the World Office page, the small link next to "Next Big League Matchup" says "Scores" when it should say "Schedule".  It correctly links to the schedule page.
This is still there on PC (Firefox on Windows 7).

The correct schedule icon is appearing on mobile (Android).

10/26/2015 9:42 AM
We just pushed a build with some fixes:  view more.
10/26/2015 2:37 PM
tecwrg,

icon to right of Previous Games is scores icon that is link to World Scoreboard.
icon to right of Big League Matchup is icon for schedule that is link to Schedule.

Are you seeing something different?
10/26/2015 2:42 PM

Yes, I see the scores icon for both.  Though the link for Big League Matchup does correctly bring me to the Schedule page.

10/26/2015 3:14 PM (edited)
Are we any closer to these accessibility issues being solved, I really want to run my teams the way I could before.  Not being able to manage my team directly is probably contributing to a long losing streak with my Montreal team.
10/26/2015 6:32 PM
I'm really not complaining here... really... but since today's build, now Standings don't show on the World Page for a world which is currently between seasons (like mine).  I realize this makes no practical difference to anything, but the page looks really incomplete.  Why was such a decision even made, what purpose does it serve?

10/26/2015 7:15 PM
With the alerts at the top of the home page, it would be nice if could cancel them. I have an AL team; I don't care that 2 of my lineups are incomplete. I have a player injured for 3 days; I'm not going to put him on the DL.
Would be nice if there was an 'X' we could click to remove them.

10/27/2015 7:03 AM
◂ Prev 1...16|17|18|19|20...35 Next ▸
October 15 HBD Release - Feedback Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.