October 15 HBD Release - Feedback Thread Topic

On note 5 chrome browser in world chat, if I'm in portrait mode I can't scroll over to see the entirety of the messages.
12/5/2015 11:58 AM
Posted by jceffali on 12/3/2015 6:34:00 PM (view original):
The new lineup STILL doesn't work on my Kindle Fire. Come on guys!
beta doesn't work on firefox pc (xp) either. 
12/5/2015 2:16 PM
Player names don't line up with ratings on edit lineups page - Beta as well as old.  Makes it really tough when setting spring training lineups.
12/5/2015 3:20 PM
Before the updates, if you had a player with ? for ratings on the draft board, were you able to see projections if you opened his player card?
12/5/2015 4:23 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 12/5/2015 4:23:00 PM (view original):
Before the updates, if you had a player with ? for ratings on the draft board, were you able to see projections if you opened his player card?
No.

Can you now?  HUGE glitch if so...

Edit-- yes, you can.  Good pickup, Mike.
12/5/2015 7:30 PM
Sorry if this has been reported before. In viewing team stats for fielding, on the extended splits, the sort for stolen base attempts doesn't work correctly. It will show high double digit figures before low triple digit figures, i.e., 95, 74, 69, 163,150,148....
12/5/2015 9:44 PM
Posted by dedelman on 12/5/2015 7:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 12/5/2015 4:23:00 PM (view original):
No.

Can you now?  HUGE glitch if so...

Edit-- yes, you can.  Good pickup, Mike.
Wasn't me that found it.   New owner asked me a question.    I said "You shouldn't be able to see the ratings of unscouted players."    But you can. 
12/6/2015 8:01 AM
Today I started getting International Prospect messages, and when I click it says "ratings not available.  player wasn't scouted well enough".  When I click it a second time, it works fine.

I'm kind of sick of paying to be a beta tester for the past 2 months...
12/7/2015 5:53 PM
Posted by keithjs on 12/7/2015 5:53:00 PM (view original):
Today I started getting International Prospect messages, and when I click it says "ratings not available.  player wasn't scouted well enough".  When I click it a second time, it works fine.

I'm kind of sick of paying to be a beta tester for the past 2 months...
They oddly rolled out the new setup before both two beta worlds had completed their seasons.
12/8/2015 7:15 AM
Scrolling thru pitching staff on note 5/chrome the height of each player line seems to alter mid-scroll. This leads to sometimes selecting an unintended role for a certain pitcher because the one you want to select changes location, per se.
12/8/2015 7:17 AM
I'm running FireFox 42.0 on Ubuntu 14.04LTS, and I have a few comments about the upgrade.

I prefer the BETA lineup right now over the existing one.  However, if my player is the 'last' player listed on the bench, or the last player in the rest section, when I try to swap them with another player, the options are not displayed.  The box that appears with the lineup position (1,2,3,etc) does not extend below the 'Bench' or 'Rest' sections, so I have to go to the 'non-Beta' lineup to make the change.

I'm not really sure why there is a need for the separate 'Rest' section.  Can we not just have a 'Bench' and have the players position of 'R' like before?  This seems to cause a lot of unnecessary jumping around and scrolling when changing a players status.

And the lineups/pitching staff in general, do we need the players photo there?  Can it be optional?  I used to be able to fix all 15 players on a screen making it easy to see stats/ratings for lineup changes, now I'm constantly scrolling because I can only see about 12 guys on the screen because the rows are taller to allow for the player photo, seems unnecessary.  And when you do make a change everything jumps around immediately.  Seemed much easier to me before the change.

If you look at the Hall of Fame voting screen, I can see all 30 players eligible, and their stats, with no scrolling at all.  it's great to compare the HoF stats.  Not sure why the lineup page couldn't be as concise.

12/8/2015 12:00 PM
I got the "ratings not available" message on an international prospect, too. It doesn't go away no matter how many times I close and re-open the player card.
12/8/2015 12:03 PM
I Hate that I can no longer enlarge my box score. I Hate that I have to triple click my pitchers to change where I want them. I am currently running seven teams and have been playing a long time (I will be cutting down). These may seem like trivial things to you, but are very aggravating to me. I am getting tired of squinting reading my box score. I like some things about the update, but I think t enjoyed the old version a lot more. I would like to know why you changed these two things. I apologize for my poor eyesight, and being annoyed by a few (unnessasary) extra clicks to change a pitcher. I also got the ratings not available message. I make most of my player moves on an I pad. Please fix these things.
12/8/2015 4:57 PM
Posted by psychoch on 12/8/2015 12:03:00 PM (view original):
I got the "ratings not available" message on an international prospect, too. It doesn't go away no matter how many times I close and re-open the player card.
me too (firefox - PC - XP(sp3).  however if i go to the intl FA page, i'll see ratings there. 
12/9/2015 2:25 PM
I do not know if this was reported by anyone else.......

The moment we went to the playoffs, now when the scores show up on my Office page, they have "?" as the score and I have to click on it to open up and see the play by play and the click box score to see the score of the game. I did not change any settings, has something changed? Does anyone know how to get back to showing the scores of my games as soon as I get to the Office page?

Thanks
12/9/2015 10:12 PM
◂ Prev 1...27|28|29|30|31...35 Next ▸
October 15 HBD Release - Feedback Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.