WIS stole $800 from DTW? NO, PRIZE MONEY IS PAID! Topic

The rules were extreme and mind boggling, but we were all aware of them when we signed up. There wasn't a surprise. If someone was wronged, it should be taken care of. I deal in facts. Who was wronged, and how so? BaseballGuru was wronged when McHale used his password to ask to be replaced. MA got booted and BG got his team back. I guess these things can happen when you share your password. No ones trying to pull a fast one here. If anyone felt they got screwed over in any way, please post here so it can be addressed. Otherwise, it seems like waiting for Admin to address the payouts seems like the most prudent thing to do. I wouldn't say they stole the money until the ticket stating the recipients has actually been addressed.
1/5/2016 2:11 AM
i enjoy reading threads like these
1/5/2016 7:59 AM
Point is that the whole MA/BG thing cast suspicion, from a business point of view, on the entire process.   So, IMO, it's one of two things:
1.  They're making sure everything is on the up and up.
2.  They're just dragging ***.

What they're not doing is stealing money because, from business point of view, that's committing business suicide.   If you can't trust your internet simsports site, you can't buy credits.

1/5/2016 8:01 AM
Posted by sergei91 on 1/5/2016 7:59:00 AM (view original):
i enjoy reading threads like these
You would.
1/5/2016 9:03 AM
Once I saw what McHale did I wanted out. Although guru was a mess and possibly deserved it or more.
1/5/2016 12:27 PM
Has anyone ,including shobob ,got any type of response whatsoever from WIS regarding the disposition of the Gift Certificates. We are just a few days shy of 3 weeks from the conclusion of the season. When was the final standings sent to WIS so they would be aware of how the funding should be dispersed? Perhaps they should be sent out again so they are readily available. Their silence on this issue is deafening!!! It supports the claims of total apathy that I frequently hear, but up to this point, had never experienced! **** poor management IMO regardless of circumstances for the lack of a status update.
1/5/2016 2:44 PM
They have had our money for 16 months now.  I don't see what the big deal is about a few extra weeks.
1/5/2016 2:46 PM
General Principle!!!!!!!!! Money was to have been dispersed at conclusion of tournament. The fact that people are wondering and posting about results and payment and nothing is being responded too is the issue itself. The customer should not have to speculate or wonder. A simple "Hey Guys, we need to investigate the standings and we will plan on sending out x payment on x date" would have prevented almost all of the quibbering. Because it has been 16 months people are wondering that there was a miscommunication and that the GC were a payment to run the tourney or that someone bolted with the $800. might seem a little far fetched by I have seen crazier!
1/5/2016 2:53 PM
Yeah, that's far fetched. 
1/5/2016 3:38 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

$800 eh? Right now Rupert and tzentmeyer at WIS corporate headquarters -

1/5/2016 6:07 PM
Credits are paid!!!!
1/5/2016 11:23 PM
Hoozah!
1/6/2016 2:56 AM
i was happy to help this get done. yw
1/6/2016 7:26 AM
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<SEND GIFT CERTS. TO THIS ACCOUNT

YER WELCOME.

------------------MAYOR CLEON______________
1/6/2016 7:38 AM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
WIS stole $800 from DTW? NO, PRIZE MONEY IS PAID! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.