Minor League Issue Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Is filling out a minor league roster that time-consuming? Because, if it is, HBD probably ain't for you.
4/10/2017 1:21 PM
Today on : 'Ab's opinion no one asked for or cares about'

also I can see why you wouldn't care about your minors if you are just going to drop the team the first time they miss the playoffs anyways.
4/10/2017 1:27 PM
It's been a while since I read something about it, but doesn't an better minor league system as a whole benefit the guys developing in the minors whom you hope to some day promote to the bigs?
4/10/2017 2:52 PM
Better teams = playoffs = more games = increased opportunity for development. Least that's the way I see it.
4/10/2017 2:56 PM
If ab started a whining/bragging thread, and nobody responded, would the thread exist?
4/10/2017 3:08 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 4/10/2017 3:08:00 PM (view original):
If ab started a whining/bragging thread, and nobody responded, would the thread exist?
Let's try it the next time he posts.
4/10/2017 8:17 PM
Posted by mhulshult on 4/10/2017 2:52:00 PM (view original):
It's been a while since I read something about it, but doesn't an better minor league system as a whole benefit the guys developing in the minors whom you hope to some day promote to the bigs?
It does, yes. But when I took the this particular team over, there wasn't a single prospect in the system. There currently are 2. So long as my players stay healthy, that's all that matters, even when I do have great prospects. The additional playoff games=meh. They're nice, but I've got too much going on to micromanage 6 or 7 fake baseball teams, as much as I'd like to micromanage 20 of them. Currently, I'm micromanaging 3 or 4. A couple others just don't make sense to micromanage with the current prospect pool. I just want to fill out my roster and field minor teams that don't lose 12-2 every game.
4/11/2017 11:50 AM
You don't micromanage a thing. You take over unbelievably stacked teams and ride them until they start to decline. You're Joe Torre in the late 90s - fill out the lineup card, sit back and enjoy.
4/11/2017 1:30 PM
Minor League Issue Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.