How much money do you guys typically put into training and medical. Yes, I realize that this depends some on how old the team is / etc. I just took over a team that has approx 4 players on entire roster that have any real long term value. Part of me is temped to put all money into IFA/HS scouting and than prospect/player budget... Make sure I get a halfway decent fielding coach. And just try to add 3-4 good enough players per year.
8/31/2017 11:32 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I pretty much agree with pjf. Training affects improvement/decline of the physical attribute. That's really important.

I use 20m and completely ignore health. I also don't complain when I get injuries because, if I get two recovery cycles, I probably have a better player. People who use ZERO complain. Their 98 health pitcher gets a sore elbow, loses 13 points VR and is out for 98 days.

It's just a preference of how you want to play.
8/31/2017 12:24 PM
I always go 20/20. Most injuries I get are the 2 to 10 day variety. Not sure if 20 is overkill on medical but it's what I do..
9/1/2017 4:24 AM
Mike, you use 20 for both?
9/1/2017 3:12 PM
I do.
9/1/2017 4:53 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.