Join Stickball - Girls! Girls! Girls! Topic

Don't forget to contact our commish, mr_stickball for the password to join.
6/4/2017 5:57 AM
Really close to rollover now, but still have room. Sitemail me for the password and give our League a spin.
6/4/2017 12:49 PM
If you want great competition, this is it......... if 3 join now, we roll.............. Great opportunities available..........
6/4/2017 5:56 PM
This is best league I've been in and I been in a lot leagues
6/4/2017 10:21 PM
Only a few teams left. Don't miss out........
6/5/2017 11:31 AM
Down to only two teams. Get one of them before they are gone. Don't miss out........ Contact mr_stickball for password and join a great world
6/6/2017 12:06 AM
This is it.................Your last chance.......... One team left......

We are ready to go for another great season. If you want to start right away, then this is the league you want.......
6/6/2017 2:49 PM
Season 39 is upon us and we have a couple of positions to fill. We typically have VERY rapid rollovers, so now is your chance to jump in if you would like.

Happy to have some new blood, our core group is seriously the best ... good place to start if you are new to the game as everyone is a good sport and will be happy to lend advice.

-Stick
9/4/2017 11:51 AM
Great league and we are ready to get this rolling today. So, join now before you miss out.
9/4/2017 5:57 PM
Two teams join and we start right away.............. Awesome league, no drama and great competition.........
9/4/2017 10:49 PM
If you want to play right away, join now. We only have two good teams available and we are all ready to start immediately....
Join this great league and you will love it.
9/5/2017 8:09 AM
Yes, down to two, possibly only one. Get in now and we can get going right away.
9/5/2017 10:06 AM
We have one spot left....... We are all ready to roll today...........Join now and we roll immediately.....

Great league with top notch owners....... No drama........And great trade talks, too...........We welcome brand new owners and are all willing to help if you have any questions..........

Join a great league right now....... Last chance!!!!!
9/5/2017 5:01 PM
Great league. Only one team is left. Join now and we roll.
9/6/2017 12:08 AM
I opened the last spot to the Public, so, if you are interested in joining HBD and are hoping for a good league, you literally could sign up RIGHT NOW and start playing instantly. No waiting for the league to fill ... and, you'd be doing us a favor. Win-win.
9/6/2017 10:36 AM
◂ Prev 1...15|16|17|18|19...30 Next ▸
Join Stickball - Girls! Girls! Girls! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.