Negro League- full Topic

The negro League is set to roll over tomorrow and is looking for a few new owners

The league is generally stable and it shows in the history of most of these teams. he core is staying the same.

This is a themed league, where teams are named after teams from the Negro league. If you need help finding a team name or city, google is a great resource and I can point you in the right direction.

3/14/2010 10:05 PM
Let me help you all out a little with the navigation:

Cincinnati (NL North) has also been stable but the owner is leaving HBD.

St. Louis (AL West) has been stable.

Florida (AL East) is a rebuild job in need of a stable owner. It is open, no doubts.
3/14/2010 11:40 PM
Florida is on hold
3/16/2010 10:43 AM
do you fellas let white folk play?
3/16/2010 9:18 PM
Only requirement is in the way you name your club.

Preference is for an experienced owner.

you asked last season as well.
3/16/2010 10:10 PM
Florida got taken and another owner has reserved a spot.

One spot remining. Help us get started
3/17/2010 1:06 PM
I would be interested in a spot. Are there still any openings?
3/17/2010 3:09 PM
I'd like to get a team going again. I stopped for a few months because I was busy and needed a break to recharge. But I'm looking now. I'll commit to a few seasons
3/17/2010 7:16 PM
I have 18 division titles but only 2 championships so I'm looking to start it up again and win. I have patience and am interested in two worlds. Ideally I'll get a horrendous team with one and a contending team with the other.
3/17/2010 7:31 PM
Im interestd in Florida though they are probably the worst possible scenario. Bad but not bad enough. SHould be a few seasons challenge
3/17/2010 7:33 PM
Negro League- full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.